I hope Eddie Yarbourgh makes it

On 8/30/2019 at 2:07 PM, Buffalo716 said:

Washington was a superb prospect and went in the 2nd round I believe

Gentry didn't get drafted because worries about his seperation ability and speed

I tried to watch a lot of college QB film last year, including Mason Rudolph because of rumors the Bills wanted him.

After watching Rudolph, I coveted Washington

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 4:18 AM, The Virginian said:

Of course, I'm bias, the more University of Wyoming players the better.

Nah, Josh is the only thing we need coming out of Laramie.

Oh, and let's go CSU!!

CSU Rams.jpg

On 8/30/2019 at 12:18 PM, The Virginian said:

He really gave it his all to win a spot on the roster.  Of course, I'm bias, the more University of Wyoming players the better. Speaking of former Wyoming players, If Chicago drops WR Tanner Gentry, the Bills ought to pick him up.  Allen and him were money when they played in Laramie together.

I was told that Wyoming had no talent. Something must be wrong here.

6 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Someone should call that #17 QB. Holy smokes!

I get that it’s a highlight video with no warts, but regardless, Allen’s rare arm talent jumps off the screen. Simply put, he can throw a football in ways that very few before him were able to. I hope he puts it all together because we will be in for a rare treat if he does. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

I get that it’s a highlight video with no warts, but regardless, Allen’s rare arm talent jumps off the screen. Simply put, he can throw a football in ways that very few before him were able to. I hope he puts it all together because we will be in for a rare treat if he does. 

One where he is rolling right and then throws a dart right down the sideline for a TD was incredible. As a former (HS) QB, throwing on the run with velocity and power is difficult. To keep it going straight while your body is moving is even harder

That is some elite talent

• Like (+1) 1