Updates on Bills cuts

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

After they released him even though he wasn't on the team, the Bills are now going to try to stash him on someone else's PS. I'm tellin' y'all, that Beane is a genius!

4D chess.  He's a wizard.

The thing is Bodine probably thinks this is the best day of his life. Yesterday I knew I was going to be cut and my career may be over, today the Patriots thought I was worth a 6th round pick to trade for. It doesn't guarantee a roster spot but on the brink of the season it probably does, as well as a whole season's pay at his existing contract.

• Like (+1) 7

12 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

The thing is Bodine probably thinks this is the best day of his life. Yesterday I knew I was going to be cut and my career may be over, today the Patriots thought I was worth a 6th round pick to trade for. It doesn't guarantee a roster spot but on the brink of the season it probably does, as well as a whole season's pay at his existing contract.

Well, good for him then. I think it helps the Bills overall, and if he likes the trade then maybe that helps our GM's rep with players in the future.

• Like (+1) 2