Updates on Bills cuts

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Fan in San Diego said:

Five TE's? Did somebody make a mistake?

WTF?

Croom is expected to go in in season IR tomorrow

Kraft could go on PUP.

it appears Captsin would rejoin after week 1 if he clears waivers.

Just now, Virgil said:

Too many TE’s and I don’t like only 3 Rb’s.  Especially with Yeldon as our 3rd. 

I’d rather and extra DB and DL.  

The WR’s make sense.  That was always going to hurt 

To repeat, Croom is off the roster tomorrow, Coleman is coming back, then Captain after the Jets game.  

Just now, GG said:

To repeat, Croom is off the roster tomorrow, Coleman is coming back, then Captain after the Jets game.  

You can’t honestly expect me to read all the posts can you?   I pick and choose what I think it important and then speak with authority on it.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

True.  I guess as fans we overvalue players that play for our team.  It's more not trading him last year when teams were showing interest that's frustrating.

I think that the FO and coaching staff were hoping that they might see the old Shady return during the preseason... and maybe they just didn't see that.  The NFL is a  cruel place for 30+ year-old running backs.  There's no doubt in my mind that he could still play regularly and be a real factor for some team... if he really wants it badly enough.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Braedenstearns said:

I thought no one else could sign him? I thought he was automatically put on the 11tg spot and we couldn’t use him for the rest of the year... so someone can still pick him up?

Correct!

32 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Maybe. He is a threat in the passing game. The Bills May be able to deal one of these guys.....or Kroft may not be as healthy as reported.

It's been said here in a few places... Croon is apparently going on IR in the next day or two so that Coleman can be re-signed.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Braedenstearns said:

I thought no one else could sign him? I thought he was automatically put on the 11tg spot and we couldn’t use him for the rest of the year... so someone can still pick him up?

I believe unless we use just 10 spots on PS

5 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Who is at the bottom of this roster cut to make room beyond Croom going to the IR? We know someone cut today we will be picking up

I'd say Marlowe or McDermott, pending other additions tomorrow...

2 minutes ago, Jamie Mueller said:

That's when it ends.

Yes.  But they probably won't make any announcements until after noon...

Edited by Lurker
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Jamie Mueller said:

Correct!

It's been said here in a few places... Croon is apparently going on IR in the next day or two so that Coleman can be re-signed.

Just now, fansince88 said:

I believe unless we use just 10 spots on PS

Again , another team can claim him, but he must be placed on the 53. If nobody claims him, Bills can either:

Put him in the PS as an extra player, but can't be called up during the year.  OR

Put him on the regular PS, where he becomes just another PS player subject to normal rules.

Of course they can put him on the 53, too..

• Like (+1) 1