Updates on Bills cuts

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, WMDman said:

From what ive seen Conner McD is a great locker room guy, that may have kept him around

So he basically won his roster spot because his clapping skills are even better than his dad's...

I know the NFL is trending toward OT's being more valuable than RB's, but I personally would have kept future Hall of Famer Shady over a marginal tenth OL.

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Hauschka must love him as a holder or something.  Maybe that’s been playing into it.  But his punting will get him kicked off the roster

Consistency is Corey's issue

2 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

So he basically won his roster spot because his clapping skills are even better than his dad's...

I know the NFL is trending toward OT's being more valuable than RB's, but I personally would have kept future Hall of Famer Shady over a marginal tenth OL.

You're smarter than that, Kay. At least your appear to be on TV

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, WMDman said:

From what ive seen Conner McD is a great locker room guy, that may have kept him around

Would explain why they're scared to put him on the active roster on Sundays. 

Looking at the 53 it’s interesting to note that they’ve got exactly two players at every roster spot with the exception of TE where they loaded up big time with all of the extra guys. I’m not sure I understand that philosophy or if it says something about the coming year. I’d like to know what others on here think.

• Like (+1) 1