Updates on Bills cuts

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Good. I like the kid's versatility.

Just now, Tsaikotic said:

yea but only under a regular player status...he wouldnt be any different then anyone else at that point...but this is only if Bills dont put him their 11th spot

Oy, this is getting a bit tedious, but it's because it is so confusing. He has to pass through waivers BEFORE the Bills can give him that 11th spot.

2 minutes ago, The Dean said:

You do realize, in a team sport like football, there are many contributions that aren't reflected in the stats. A guy can by 15 yards away from a tackle and be very influential on the play. He isn't a returner or gunner. But he contributes quite a bit. Same with offense. Josh throws a TD. RB runs for 20 yards. Maybe neither happens if DiMarco doesn't do his job.  

Also, a FB has always been a contributing component in a Pats-system offense, and that’s what the Bills run.

Just now, The Dean said:

Good. I like the kid's versatility.

Oy, this is getting a bit tedious, but it's because it is so confusing. He has to pass through waivers BEFORE the Bills can give him that 11th spot.

that is the most confusing part for me..i havent seen anything that tells that answer..im sure someone has posted it during the many other wade discussions but I havent seen it yet