Updates on Bills cuts

YoloinOhio

Just now, Steptide said:

I don't even know his name,  but did the guy from Rochester get cut? 

Jarron Jones and yes I believe he was cut earlier this morning. He may be worth a look on PS though, converted from DE to OT after entering the league. May have some potential to grow still. 

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I have no clue how either of those two have lasted so far

only thing I can think of is that Sills had many teams trying to sign him after the draft...maybe Beane wants to try to trade him to one of those teams?..lol..other then that, not sure

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Yep. He doesn't use those big fades a lot. He uses other types of play in the redzone. 

l think the problem people are seeing is that allen..if anything overthrows alot do to his arm strength so having a tall jumpball reciever as a redzone threat seems like a skillset that would have value, maybe one of the young te can fill the role. you can only end around until the other team starts gameplanning for it.

shady getting cut seems like the darby trade. it seemed unneccessary in a sense. hes in a contract year so going to try his best to showcase.. and you seem to have upgraded the line. cole as the main security blanket? i guess yeldon has shown real skills and i guess gore still has a ton in the tank.

the bills have a track record (qb situation last year) of crossing thier fingers on positions that i think you should bite the bullet and overpay for so your not scrambling in season to figure out. may work out but i would stick with the proven commodity unless we are doing somthing with the savings to put us over the top THIS year.

Pretty much every year i'm at the beach for final cuts, and can remember the circumstannces of finding out about all the biggest surprises through the years.  I still vividly recall sitting on my hotel balcony when the news broke that Henry Jones was cut (!)

11 minutes ago, ChicagoRic said:

LOL. Munnerlyn is old enough that the "Captain" part of his name may have been from the Civil War. 

Sorry, worded my question poorly 

I was responding to YOLO’s post about Dean Marlowe making the team ( at least until the Captain came back week 2 )

Can Marlow go to the practice squad then ??

thanks

Edited by B-Man