Updates on Bills cuts

YoloinOhio

34 minutes ago, BananaSquad said:

Agree. Keeping Shady around, it just seemed like it was his “offense” . It’s now clearly Josh Allen’s as it should be. 

I do think it signals a change.  All off season we heard they were going to have the offense go through the running game.

I think game 2 showed them if they spread out and run the offense through Allen - he and the offense function better - spread out.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

Not combined no. Once he is signed somewhere I can hazard a guess. But on any of the teams I mentioned, he rushes for over 700 yards with another 300 receiving. 

If we get 1,400 between both Gore and Singletary on the ground, I would be very happy.  

I like Shady a lot so I’m not happy but I understand it.  They see something very special in Singletary where they felt comfort with this move.  They’ve seen a lot more of Singletary than we have.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You are thinking McCoy is going to our rush Singletary and Gore combined?

Hopefully not, but i still question how bad our line is. They were terrible last year and being better this year doesn't guarantee they will even be an average line. We need them to be much better this year.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If we get 1,400 between both Gore and Singletary on the ground, I would be very happy.  

I like Shady a lot so I’m not happy but I understand it.  They see something very special in Singletary where they felt comfort with this move.  They’ve seen a lot more of Singletary than we have.

Look I get it. In retrospect I would have never given the money to Shady nor draft a RB high. But what’s the point of cutting him now? The money has been spent. I want wins now.