Zay

Roberts

McKenzie 

Foster

Sills

Easley

bolden 

Phillips 

Bolden and Easely are already gone which leaves Sills and Phillips going for theblast WE spot if they go with 7. I still feel like they will regret releasing Duke. I just got a feeling, I could be wrong though

Edited by Buffalo03

43 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

I've been going back and forth with people all week, thinking he wasn't going to make it on the 53 man roster, he's too slow to play between the 20s. Put him on the PS and spend the year gaining ~25 pounds & convert him to a TE. He's got a big frame, strong hands & is a really good blocker. I think he would excel at TE once he knows the position.

...surprised about Duke....read a McBeane quote(paraphrased), "the signing of Duke Williams made drafting a WR early not a top priority"...interesting....didn't think Shady would be a definite goner, but he has one year left.....any GM in the league would wait out Bills cuts versus trading a pick for one year.....guys like Gore (36) and D (33) defy odds and just "keep on tickin'".....not so sure Shady is in that category..........

I wonder how many TE's the Bills will eventually carry on the roster there indeed will be at least one cut coming....Croom? Im calling Croom

PS: also wonder if he is still dating Terry Pegulas daughter ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

The Bills are following the Patriots RB model, lots of different options/looks and no bell cow.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

You are thinking McCoy is going to our rush Singletary and Gore combined?

We don't even know where he's going yet, do we ?  People just upset about the move---> right now

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

Bolden and Easely are already gone which leaves Sills and Phillip's going for theblast WE spot if they go with 7. I still feel like they will regret releasing Duke. I just got a feeling, I could be wrong though

Duke is really the only one bothering me so far. I think he earned a spot over Phillips and especially Sills. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Margarita said:

I wonder how many TE's the Bills will eventually carry on the roster there indeed will be at least one cut coming....Croom? Im calling Croom

PS: also wonder if he is still dating Terry Pegulas daughter ?

...Pegula's daughter does NOT approve of this message.....:thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...surprised about Duke....read a McBeane quote(paraphrased), "the signing of Duke Williams made drafting a WR early not a top priority"...interesting....didn't think Shady would be a definite goner, but he has one year left.....any GM in the league would wait out Bills cuts versus trading a pick for one year.....guys like Gore (36) and D (33) defy odds and just "keep on tickin'".....not so sure Shady is in that category..........

If they kept Duke, he would've only been used in the Redzone. I don't think McBeane wanted to keep a player on the 53 man roster just for that. JMO. I did think Shady had one more year in him though.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

The read I get is they wanted both McKenzie and Williams and McKenzie isn’t PS eligible so they are taking chance on Williams making it past waivers. We’ll see if that works.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Duke is really the only one bothering me so far. I think he earned a spot over Phillips and especially Sills. 

typically WR4,5,6 have to contribute on special teams.  Williams, was not a special teams guy and not good enough to unseat Brown, Beasley, or Jones.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

Me to. It was said that when the Bills signed him that he had about 10 teams interested in his services. I don't know If he makes it through waivers

• Like (+1) 1