Updates on Bills cuts

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I'm curious to see what they do with Sills. I mean he looked ok at times but he's not quite ready yet. I'm not sure he makes it to the practice squad though. Do you keep him on the 53, as the last receiver on the roster isn't likely to dress on game day anyways? Tough roster crunch this year. 

Of course you keep him!!!

3 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

I think Easley is on the PS before Sills.

You're right, Sills V stays on the 53!

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

PM me your log in info. I’ll cover for you in case you lose power.

? 

? That’s funny! I appreciate you’re willingness to help out! 

Hell No!

13 minutes ago, Bills Fan in Haiti said:

Where are you at? I’m down in Hollywood ...

Jax Beach. Daughter is in Boca. We’re ALL gonna pay I fear..

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Hell No!

Prayers to you all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Hell No!

My in laws are in Fernandina Beach and I don’t like the way the track changed this afternoon. Basically how now they’re showing it going straight up the coast through Daytona, Jax, and their place on Amelia Island and not weakening as much because it’s still somewhat over water.

We were supposed to be flying into Orlando on Sunday for a week at Disney and spent basically the entire day today trying to get everything changed to where now we’ll come in Thursday. What a cluster. We were originally going to fly down Sunday as planned and just ride it out. After the way it’s changed the last two days, said screeeeew that. Certainly praying for all of you guys down there!

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

The Bucs signed Vinny Testaverde LOL. He's baaaaaaaaaaack!

J/K

* Scroll to very bottom of page in the link.

How old is he now, seems like he’s in his mid fifties..

1 minute ago, CLTbills said:

My in laws are in Fernandina Beach and I don’t like the way the track changed this afternoon. Basically how now they’re showing it going straight up the coast through Daytona, Jax, and their place on Amelia Island and not weakening as much because it’s still somewhat over water.

We were supposed to be flying into Orlando on Sunday for a week at Disney and spent basically the entire day today trying to get everything changed to where now we’ll come in Thursday. What a cluster. We were originally going to fly down Sunday as planned and just ride it out. After the way it’s changed the last two days, said screeeeew that. Certainly praying for all of you guys down there!

Yeah, it looks like Hell on Earth! My 85 y/o parents live in Winter Haven and are heading out tomorrow to my sisters’ concrete block home in Crystal River. Folks have already lost 2 homes since retiring and moving to Florida. He’s fed up, wants to sell and move back to WNY. That’s not how this retirement thing is supposed to work..

1 hour ago, BuffaloBob said:

My hatred for the loss of the braves will always be with John Y. Brown.  He's the one who shed the Braves of all of their great players so that he could  trade franchises with the owners of the Celtics, so that they could take the Braves to San Diego and he could own the Celtics.  Just a few short seasons later, that apparently got old and he sold the Celtics.

One of the surprising factors we never heard of when I was a kid was how Canisius had a hammerlock on the Aud scheduling, and the Braves were 2nd class citizens because college ball was King in the 70's, not the NBA.  At one time, we had Randy Smith, Moses Malone, Bob McAdoo, Ernie D, and Adrian Dantley.  We had a real NBA team and a real coach in Dr. Jack Ramsey.  All sold for a bag o' basketballs.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2