Out of Towner Bills radio help

Virgil

What do out of towners listen to for Bills info?

I’ve been using the radio.com app for WGR but I’m over it.  It’s almost always Sabres talk.   I’ve tried multiple times after Bills games or roster moves and they still only talk Sabre’s.  

Any suggestions?

I google “Playerfm, locked on bills”. It’s hosted by Joe Marino from “the draft network”. He does little 1/2 hour to 45 minute segments and usually puts out 2-4 per week. But they’re Bills specific with a touch of league news.

If you are listening right now. The 10am-12pm show is a dedicated Sabres talk show. 12pm-3pm is dedicated Bills. The morning show from 6-10, and the afternoon show from 3-7 usually just cover whatever is the hot hand. Right now its mostly Bills during those hours.

I like Buffalo Beat (formerly Bills Beat) podcast by Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn from the Athletic. It's pretty entertaining they try to keep it pretty even keel (not too much homerism).

They put out two a week during the season - one within a day after a game and one a few days before the next game as a preview.

And I agree - Radio.com app is garbage. It wound up draining my battery even when it was not in use (or in the backround). Once I deleted it, battery usage returned to normal. Now if I want to listen to any stations on it, I do it through a web browser.

Edited by johnnychemo