Predict Bills Cuts That Will Make Other Teams' 53 Man Roster

jwhit34

I really wish they would increase the allowable limit of players from 53 to maybe around 60. I agree Buffalo will be letting a lot of players hit the street that will be playing on other teams for sure your list looks pretty accurate to me

44 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Murphy, McCloud, and Yarbrough were terrific last night. That was inspired football.

The numbers game sucks, but I'd actually keep any one of these 3 over DiMarco or maybe even Zay.

I really hope we find a way to keep Murphy, I was impressed with him last year too

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chris from Rochester said:

I really hope we find a way to keep Murphy, I was impressed with him last year too

He’s a NFL player for sure. I wish they would keep him over Yeldon, but Yeldon sitting last night may have put the writing on the wall. Murphy makes plays happen and fights for yards. Wouldn’t call him a game breaker, but he’s a good guy to have in there.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I bet someone picks up Christian Wade. Seems like a gadget guy you could possibly get 3-5 touches to per game. 

I would think that Wade is a lock for the IPPP PS tenth spot, in which (I believe?) he doesn't have to clear waivers, and other teams can't claim him.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Murphy, McCloud, and Yarbrough were terrific last night. That was inspired football.

The numbers game sucks, but I'd actually keep any one of these 3 over DiMarco or maybe even Zay.

Couldn't agree more. It's a shame we're going to lose one of these guys over DiMarco.

2 hours ago, jwhit34 said:

Mine:

Marcus Murphy

Dean Marlowe

Ray Ray McCloud

Senorise Perry

Eddie Yarbrough

Whoever is the last LB cut (Lacy or M. Alexander)

If released:

Lafayette Pitts

Maybe:

Kyle Peko

Doubt Ray Ray will. The others I could see.

3 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

I really wish they would increase the allowable limit of players from 53 to maybe around 60. I agree Buffalo will be letting a lot of players hit the street that will be playing on other teams for sure your list looks pretty accurate to me

Think again.  Would you really want the Pats to keep 60?  53 makes for more parity.  

• Like (+1) 1