Your Predictions for Opening Day! (&Peterman looks like he has a job. :D)

Peterman went the whole preseason with no picks.He has outplayed Glennon and deserves the backup spot. I for one believe a player can learn from past mistakes. Im certain he has studied a ton of film and has consulted people at the top of the profession about what he needs to do better. I laugh at the guy like the rest of us but I'm also rooting for him. I always root for the high character guys to be successful.

• Like (+1) 15

37 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

6 pick day for Peterman. Breaks his own record. Fails miserably when he has to play against the other teams starters. 

They'll only start him when they play the Chargers.  His completion percentage is through the roof against the Chargers.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

Peterman went the whole preseason with no picks.He has outplayed Glennon and deserves the backup spot. I for one believe a player can learn from past mistakes. Im certain he has studied a ton of film and has consulted people at the top of the profession about what he needs to do better. I laugh at the guy like the rest of us but I'm also rooting for him. I always root for the high character guys to be successful.

I was rooting for Peterman the entire preseason. Watched everyone of his games. Guy looks just like preseason Peterman has in the past, really good. We will see if Gruden can turn him into even a below average NFL back up. Gruden sees something in Peterman. One of my favorite quotes from hard knocks is “lets put Peterman in, I think he’s a better player than you guys” as he’s talking to his coaches in the head set. 

59 minutes ago, StHustle said:

As much as we all have mocked Nate, he is getting better. I watched that whole game last night and his passes were on the money. He'll never be a starter in this league but he will be a capable short term backup.  How can you not root for him.

28 minutes ago, Seoulful Soul said:

Love how "fans" love to throw the team under the bus.  Unless there are 52 pro bowlers of course.

???  It’s my honest opinion of how week 1 will unfold for us.  Don’t take it personally. 

If I posted my predictions for Weeks 2-9 you’d be giving me all the Thumbs-up, Trophy and Full-Mug-of-Beer emoji reactions you could muster

Edited by RiotAct

Just now, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Exactly.  I'm surprised the Chargers never tried to sign him.  His throws gravitate towards them.

Not necessarily... His throws just seem to gravitate toward anyone who's not wearing the same color uniform that he is.. as a general rule.

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

16-13 Jets.  Allen 12/21,  149 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT

173 rushing yards amongst Allen and our backs.

EDIT: Oh you meant for the Raiders?  Who cares.

how do the Jets beat us???

Bills 17-3 over Jets. 

Jets porous O-line gets Darnold happy feet, and he throws 1 INT.  The Jets luck into their FG on a bad punt by the Bills giving them great field position.  Bell is ineffective behind Jets O-Line.  Bills play a running heavy game using all 3 backs to control the clock, esp. after we go up 14-0.  Allen goes like 11/15, 150 yards, 1 TD (in redzone to Beasley); and rushes for another 50, but is smart and goes out of bounds or slides.  Our FG comes from the interception of Darnold in the Jets half of the field.  

Peterman throws 2 TD's.  To what team is TBD.  

8 hours ago, RiotAct said:

???  It’s my honest opinion of how week 1 will unfold for us.  Don’t take it personally. 

If I posted my predictions for Weeks 2-9 you’d be giving me all the Thumbs-up, Trophy and Full-Mug-of-Beer emoji reactions you could muster

If your predicting sound like you're crapping all over the team on a website designed to support the team, then no, I wouldn't send those emojis.  I would tell you that the Patriots supporting website is that way.  --------------------------->

7 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

how do the Jets beat us???

Bills 17-3 over Jets. 

Jets porous O-line gets Darnold happy feet, and he throws 1 INT.  The Jets luck into their FG on a bad punt by the Bills giving them great field position.  Bell is ineffective behind Jets O-Line.  Bills play a running heavy game using all 3 backs to control the clock, esp. after we go up 14-0.  Allen goes like 11/15, 150 yards, 1 TD (in redzone to Beasley); and rushes for another 50, but is smart and goes out of bounds or slides.  Our FG comes from the interception of Darnold in the Jets half of the field.  

Peterman throws 2 TD's.  To what team is TBD.  

If the Bills are gonna win that game, it won't be with the running game. Jets secondary is pretty weak, but their D line is pretty stout against the run