Bojo needs to go !!

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Conspiracy: Bojo is purposefully shanking punts because he wants to be cut and then NE will pick him up Saturday night. Hoodie loves him some left footed Bojo. 

I doubt it as there's talk the Patriots drafted their new punter (in the 5th Round) because he can kick off and punt, saving Gostowski's leg to just handle field goals. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

How hard can it be to find a punter?

The hard part isn't finding a guy who can kick it 50 yards.  The hard part is finding a guy who can kick it 50 yards with good hang time as well as having touch to kick it only 40 yards and have it pin someone inside the 10.

1 minute ago, Mark80 said:

The hard part isn't finding a guy who can kick it 50 yards.  The hard part is finding a guy who can kick it 50 yards with good hang time as well as having touch to kick it only 40 yards and have it pin someone inside the 10.

Well bojo can't even hit it 50 yards, so...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Corey Bojorquez is too inconsistent to start in the NFL, and i will be pissed if he costs us games. Colton Schmidt wasn't this bad, dont understand stand why they wanted him out of here so bad.

Should have traded up for Mitch Wishnowsky

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/08/16/mitch-wishnowsky-utah-australian-punters-prokick

Have to agree.I'm not too thrilled about the punting game. Was hoping they would have brought another punter in by now. Hope they can figure something out with this pretty soon. I can see field position battles being lost on numerous occasions due to this.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

I would have liked to see more of this guy. Maybe they can use a PS spot on a kicker this year. Not too excited about the timing of Hauschka’s extension. He has not been anywhere close to the same kicker since getting leveled last season. Why not wait out a few games to see if he regains his consistency? No reason to rush into extending him, guy is a kicker, he wasn’t going anywhere. 

Well, its not like he had the yips.  He had an injured hip last year.  That will affect your accuracy, and it explains why the accuracy problem happened at the end of the year and not the start. Plus, the guy has been in the league for like ten years and is in the top ten list of most accurate kickers all time. It isn't that crazy of an extension.  

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Yeah, I never really understood why we moved on from Schmidt. 

Sammy Watkins’ Rib, my good body part, you are spot on per usual! These guys couldn’t wait to get Schmidt out of here. Then they brought him back for that short time and got rid of him again! Schmidt wasn’t an all pro, but you never felt he would inevitably cost us a game.

YE OLE can predict with near 100% certainty that the first time our beloved punt team comes out and has to kick out of our own end zone we’re getting treated to a vintage 15 yard “BOJO SPECIAL”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

True.  But this is the team who took over 20 years to (hopefully) find a quarterback.  Punter has to be at least 5-7 years.

And this is the team, for which over much of that span, our punter was our best player!!!

How far this team has fallen... ?

Bring back Brian Moorman!!!  Wear those 8 jerseys proudly, Bills fans!!

Just now, BobChalmers said:

And this is the team, for which over much of that span, our punter was our best player!!!

How far this team has fallen... ?

Bring back Brian Moorman!!!  Wear those 8 jerseys proudly, Bills fans!!

I'll take "SAD BUT TRUE" for $1,000, Alex.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1