Bojo needs to go !!

2 hours ago, Trogdor said:

Jamie Gillan from the Browns might be available. I was stationed with his Dad, big strong kid who was a top tier rugby player when they were in Scotland. 

Is he seriously available?  I was assuming he was the Browns' new starter.

And if we get him, can we design special plays for him to run with Wade?  ?

Edited by BobChalmers

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I can't remember but did Ryan Allen's performance fall off at the end of last year? I understand why the Patriots cut him. I understand less why he is still sitting out there a week later.

Sharp decline in the final 6 games of the regular season, and the decline continued in the playoffs.

58 minutes ago, Cotton Fitzsimmons said:

Sammy Watkins’ Rib, my good body part, you are spot on per usual! These guys couldn’t wait to get Schmidt out of here. Then they brought him back for that short time and got rid of him again! Schmidt wasn’t an all pro, but you never felt he would inevitably cost us a game.

Plus when he was on the team, before every punt, you had the luxury of shouting:

”Kick the Schmidt out of it!!!”

Edited by KennyDavisEyes
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

How hard can it be to find a punter?

I know this USA women’s soccer player that could be had!

and I definitely think our P can be upgraded big time.  But man, I’m just happy the days of our P being our best player are done.  Those were some dark days with some ugly uniforms.

Edited by C.Biscuit97
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Yes, but when he was released, did you utter "he's been Schmidt-canned"?

Yes, I did, and then those ba$tards at OBD brought him back mid season only to Schmidt on his heart again 3 weeks later.

Edited by KennyDavisEyes

3 hours ago, Trogdor said:

Jamie Gillan from the Browns might be available. I was stationed with his Dad, big strong kid who was a top tier rugby player when they were in Scotland. 

Ask Wade for a scouting report. 

Colton Schmidt was mediocre when we cut him, so no issues there.  Problem was we didn't go out and get us a real punter.  Must be something seriously wrong with Ryan Allen.  I'm still hoping we can coax Shane Lechler out of retirement.  Guy can still  boom kicks even though he's older than the Cheater in Chief.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Field position will be vital in squeezing out a couple extra wins this year. There's no way this team can afford retaining a punter that's mediocre. I have no doubt they will be shopping today for either the Browns or Rams extra guy. Or even Allen from NE would be an upgrade. Bojo is terrible at directional punting. 

7 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

How hard can it be to find a punter?

Apparently very hard.

7 hours ago, holmz56 said:

Went to game last night and watched our back-up kicker McLaughlin make a 65yd. FG in halftime warm-ups that would've been good at 75yds. ! Bummer to watch him get cut this week !!

Talking about the punter.

6 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

? I was asking if this is the petition to cut Bojo. But, smart azz, I CAN out-punt him!

GITOFFMYLAWN, PUNK!

94E79C85-9DCD-4489-AC5C-19977482BA9F.jpeg

is there a petition?? How about billboard up on the thruway??

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, CLTbills said:

I can't believe Ryan Allen is still a free agent while we have this guy.

cant be worse.

5 hours ago, Trogdor said:

sounds good tell him to come over.