Buffalo's own P Jake Schum would like to play for the Bills

Reed83HOF

8 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

No worriea....I am just soaking up as much punter news as possible is why I said something. Carry on!

Can a mod merge these threads into the one that Reed83HOF created?

On 8/30/2019 at 5:02 AM, Warcodered said:
Year Team G Punts Yds Net Yds Lng Avg Net Avg Blk OOB Dn IN 20 TB FC Ret RetY TD
2016 Green Bay Packers 16 56 2,420 2,189 65 43.2 39.1 0 11 7 19 4 18 16 151 0

2015 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 16 56 2,348 2,128 60 41.9 38.0 0 3 7 15 4 15 27 140 0

TOTAL 32 112 4,768 4,317 65 42.6 38.5 0 14 14 34 8 33 43 291 0

Dude is jacked.

His average and net are very ordinary.  If McDermott is looking for the best available, Jake Schum is probably not the guy.

On 9/2/2019 at 9:36 PM, TigerJ said:

His average and net are very ordinary.  If McDermott is looking for the best available, Jake Schum is probably not the guy.

At this point in the season, the "best available" is almost guaranteed to be a below "ordinary" guy.  He probably deserves a try out as much as anyone. 

3 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Can't help but notice he plays up everything about him except "can punt gud, check out muh stats".

Meh, if you're him, and you're looking for an NFL job, and you know the Pegulas are sensitive to all things homegrown, why not have some fun with it and ping them every chance you get?

18 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Meh, if you're him, and you're looking for an NFL job, and you know the Pegulas are sensitive to all things homegrown, why not have some fun with it and ping them every chance you get?

Ever had an obsessive, clingy crush?

I half expect him to dye his hair and buy some band shirts in accordance to what Terry likes.

1 minute ago, 1ManRaid said:

Ever had an obsessive, clingy crush?

I half expect him to dye his hair and buy some band shirts in accordance to what Terry likes.

Hah!

Yeah, once.  I was in a serious drought during college, and made the mistake of going out with a girl from Niagara Falls a few times.  She was really good-looking and liked me a lot, so I figured I could do a lot worse to end the drought.

Then, after 2-3 dates, the crazy started to emerge.  Turned out she was not only a cutter, but a stalker too.  When she figured out that I was about to break things off, she secretly stashed her house keys in my glove compartment so that she had an excuse to see me again.  I made her meet me in public to get them back, and I brought a friend...and she showed up with her hair all chopped up (and dyed), about a half-dozen new piercings, and waaaaaaaaaaaaay more makeup than I've ever seen her wear.  I gave her the keys and got the heck out of there.

Years later, I was at a cruise night event in the Falls and she saw me (from like 100 yards away)...she came up to me and basically said "let's go to your car"...my word, the crazy was strong.