Fitzpatrick officially named starter in Miami

HappyDays

I don't really get this Fitz isn't the guy, and if Rosen isn't and is worse then Fitz then what's the worse that could happen, you'd get better draft position to take the actual guy?

Edited by Warcodered
So Gugny isn't driven mad.
  • Like (+1) 2

Odd.

Seems Miami is tanking, just traded a 2nd for Rosen. Would make more sense to play Rosen to see if he can be the guy. 

Or they've already decided he isn't the guy anyways. 

Either way the Fish are going to suck and hopefully Fitzpatrick gets them a few wins to take them out of a high selection 

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I don't really get this Fitz isn't the guy and if Rosen isn't and is worse then Fitz then what's the worse that could happen you'd get better draft position to take the actual guy?

Sweet Christ, can you please use some commas and periods next time? :D

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I don't really get this Fitz isn't the guy and if Rosen isn't and is worse then Fitz then what's the worse that could happen you'd get better draft position to take the actual guy?

The solution to that dilemma is obvious though. Trade for Jadaveon Clowney. 

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, DJB said:

Odd.

Seems Miami is tanking traded a 2nd for Rosen. Would make more sense to play Rosen to see if he can be the guy. 

Or they've already decided he isn't the guy anyways. 

Either way the Fish are going to suck and hopefully Fitzpatrick gets them a few wins to take them out of a high selection 

Rosen must honestly look that bad in practice.  I’m surprised.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chemical said:

No worse than starting Nathan Peterman over Allen. 

Rosen is in his 2nd year and they just traded a 2nd for him. Why do they not want to see what they have? They aren't trying to develop him for the future. What did they obtain him for if not to find out if he's any good?

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Fitz would beat out a lot of starting qbs.  

I mean, this is just not true.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Rosen is in his 2nd year and they just traded a 2nd for him. Why do they not want to see what they have? They aren't trying to develop him for the future. What did they obtain him for if not to find out if he's any good?

I mean, this is just not true.

Ok, maybe not a lot but in a trying fair open competition, he could definitely beat out some current starters.  When’s he hot, he is a legit starting qb.  Unfortunately this doesn’t last long but there’s a reason he stays employed.