[Name Only Title] Cam Lewis

BobbyC81

Just now, ColeB said:

Both buffalobills.com and Yahoo have UBs Cam Lewis as the 1st backup to Tre White.  Am I missing something?

Captain?

Captain didn't play a down tonight. Neither did Daryl Johnson even though he dressed.  Rice and Ryan Lewis were on at the end, along with Siran Neal.  I'm not sure Cam Lewis played either.

All unofficial depth charts, releasing EJ Gaines likely messed it up.

That said, he was having a strong summer and hope to see him land on the squad.

Just now, That's No Moon said:

Captain didn't play a down tonight. Neither did Daryl Johnson even though he dressed.  Rice and Ryan Lewis were on at the end, along with Siran Neal.  I'm not sure Cam Lewis played either.

Cam is in Concussion protocol 

3 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

All unofficial depth charts, releasing EJ Gaines likely messed it up.

That said, he was having a strong summer and hope to see him land on the squad.

Cam is in Concussion protocol 

There may be roster shenanigans with him.  He might make the initial 53, then get IR'd so they can bring someone back but be able to activate Lewis later if they want.  If they IR him now he's done.

19 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

There may be roster shenanigans with him.  He might make the initial 53, then get IR'd so they can bring someone back but be able to activate Lewis later if they want.  If they IR him now he's done.

Might just want to IR him now.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.