PS#4 Vikings @ Bills 2nd Half

5 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Didn't go for two? Are they actually fine playing ot?

I feel like this is the one preseason game I'd be ok with it. Edit, didn't answer first part.  Yes they should've gone for 2.  Can't think of a reason they didnt.

Edited by DallasMac

2 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Murphy or Yeldon?  Count me in the Murphy crowd.  I liked him before when he played for us.

Yeldons a better RB, Murphy more versatile. 

I suppose it it depends if you trust the old men to stay healthy. I’d keep yeldon as a better insurance policy in what will be an important running game over the rare special teams impact plays 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Murphy or Yeldon?  Count me in the Murphy crowd.  I liked him before when he played for us.

Yeldon didn't play. Murphy is playing in the 4th quarter.  Seems pretty straight forward.  The only reasons Yeldon wouldn't play are they are keeping him, they are looking to trade him, or they don't want him to get hurt so they can cut him without a settlement

Just now, Augie said:

A clap? Or THE clap? I can’t see the game.

Are we winning the Super Bowl or NOT? 

If all our first teamers and second teamers go down with injuries, from what we have seen tonight, I'd say it's not the most likely thing.

1 minute ago, Simstim said:

If all our first teamers and second teamers go down with injuries, from what we have seen tonight, I'd say it's not the most likely thing.

That is he type of insight I expect from the all-important 4th preseason game. Merci!