Zay Jones ,Wyatt Teller twitter trade theory

1 hour ago, Bills fan in 561 said:

Well couple that with the Teller trade and them getting capital to maybe persue Clowney this theory may hold water.I have my Bills tinfoil hat on and I'm smoking the spice I got from Marcel.

Jesus that's some good weed

Hmmmm

Ok so for those of you who dont follow twitter Wyatt Tellers mom tweeted something last night and I'll paraphrase it...Wyatt has never and will never be just average no matter what team he has or will play for if it's the Bill's or someone else.

I didnt think anything of this quote until today.Now also yesterday Robert Jones,Zays weirdo of a dad tweet something negative about Bill's fans being fickle for hating on Cole Beasley.Saying that we are not the best fans because he dropped a pass and now we are against Cole.All of this not true mind you we as fans love Cole and one drop doesnt change that.Now also today Zays mother tweeted a picture of Sammy Watkins and Goodwin saying one man's trash is another man's treasure.Then she quickly deleted the tweet.Very strange indeed.

Now to my point.I feel like the team either has told Zay they are shopping him or have a trade lined up and notified him that's why the strange tweets by his parents.What do you guys think of this theory?

Watkins and Goodman are trash.  Sorry Mrs. Jones..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Ok so for those of you who dont follow twitter Wyatt Tellers mom tweeted something last night and I'll paraphrase it...Wyatt has never and will never be just average no matter what team he has or will play for if it's the Bill's or someone else.

I didnt think anything of this quote until today.Now also yesterday Robert Jones,Zays weirdo of a dad tweet something negative about Bill's fans being fickle for hating on Cole Beasley.Saying that we are not the best fans because he dropped a pass and now we are against Cole.All of this not true mind you we as fans love Cole and one drop doesnt change that.Now also today Zays mother tweeted a picture of Sammy Watkins and Goodwin saying one man's trash is another man's treasure.Then she quickly deleted the tweet.Very strange indeed.

Now to my point.I feel like the team either has told Zay they are shopping him or have a trade lined up and notified him that's why the strange tweets by his parents.What do you guys think of this theory?

Creative theory.   Probably not right, but who knows?

2 hours ago, Bills fan in 561 said:

I thought some Twitterati posted that Zay Jones had been traded and that's what Mama Jones was reacting to - then I think someone pointed out she was reacting to JAG and not a real trade announcement.  Thus she deleted.

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

So this is where we’re at now? Blaming social media?  How about human beings think about what they post before they post it?  And if you don’t have a real picture and identity, you can’t post.  

Maybe try being a little more receptive to other people’s thoughts (or should we just accept everything you say as gospel....Rosen...ahem)

7 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Well he already cut one of them

I must have the same sense of humor as you because I got it. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

thats not my point. my point is...drop the god danged cell phone, go outside, interact with your family, friends, and even neighbors. I can't speak for everyone, but I had my first cellphone for work in 2003. My kids/nephews/ and grandkids have no idea what playing with neighborhood kids, or a stick, or a ball ,even means. its a drag on society IMO.  and my opinion means nothing. its simply my opinion?

This.  Stay off the freaking phone ffs

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Watkins and Goodman are trash.  Sorry Mrs. Jones..

One of them played in the AFC Championship and the other is the #1 WR on a rising team looking to run deep. I bet they don't miss Buffalo

3 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

thats not my point. my point is...drop the god danged cell phone, go outside, interact with your family, friends, and even neighbors. I can't speak for everyone, but I had my first cellphone for work in 2003. My kids/nephews/ and grandkids have no idea what playing with neighborhood kids, or a stick, or a ball ,even means. its a drag on society IMO.  and my opinion means nothing. its simply my opinion?

26 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

This.  Stay off the freaking phone ffs

Cy8Sv_ZXEAAiVzW.jpg

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Haha (+1) 2