Zay Jones ,Wyatt Teller twitter trade theory

3 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

I think Zay is gone and has been told that he is either going to be traded or, if they can't find a partner, released.

I could care less what they do with Zay. If you can package him with Shady for Clowney I can live with that. I just have little faith in Zay improving on this team.  We already received 2 decent picks for Teller so lets keep this going. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I could care less what they do with Zay. If you can package him with Shady for Clowney I can live with that. I just have little faith in Zay improving on this team.  We already received 2 decent picks for Teller so lets keep this going. 

Very latest reports don’t even list the Bills as contenders for Clowney (and that’s good.) and JW has reported repeatedly that Clowney was never seriously pursued by Beane, so these ideas should probably be put aside now.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Very latest reports don’t even list the Bills as contenders for Clowney (and that’s good.) and JW has reported repeatedly that Clowney was never seriously pursued by Beane, so these ideas should probably be put aside now.

These have been my thought on that too since the moment of the initial tweet....but don't mention this around here!  People don't seem to like this idea.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Agreed on Clowney...if they trade Zay (or McCoy or anyone else for that matter) I think it will simply be for a pick or picks not Clowney as nothing is really out there substantial that really links us to Clowney.  

26 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Agreed on Clowney...if they trade Zay (or McCoy or anyone else for that matter) I think it will simply be for a pick or picks not Clowney as nothing is really out there substantial that really links us to Clowney.  

Exactly. Any further trades are just going to be for picks. They don't have an immediate need for any specific position to warrant a player for player trade. 

6 hours ago, Bills fan in 561 said:

Ok so for those of you who dont follow twitter Wyatt Tellers mom tweeted something last night and I'll paraphrase it...Wyatt has never and will never be just average no matter what team he has or will play for if it's the Bill's or someone else.

I didnt think anything of this quote until today.Now also yesterday Robert Jones,Zays weirdo of a dad tweet something negative about Bill's fans being fickle for hating on Cole Beasley.Saying that we are not the best fans because he dropped a pass and now we are against Cole.All of this not true mind you we as fans love Cole and one drop doesnt change that.Now also today Zays mother tweeted a picture of Sammy Watkins and Goodwin saying one man's trash is another man's treasure.Then she quickly deleted the tweet.Very strange indeed.

Now to my point.I feel like the team either has told Zay they are shopping him or have a trade lined up and notified him that's why the strange tweets by his parents.What do you guys think of this theory?

i think you're on to something...

Now to my point.I feel like the team either has told Zay they are shopping him or have a trade lined up and notified him that's why the strange tweets by his parents.What do you guys think of this theory?

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He has pads on and looks like he’s playing tonight. If there was a trade package that included him he wouldn’t be playing imo 

I was there and Zay was not dressed to play. He wasn't going out there with no helmet and I don't think he had shoulder pads on when they came out after warmups. Although, he was playing catch with another guy on the sidelines and he didn't drop one pass......go figure.

8 hours ago, metzelaars_lives said:

As an actual, literal Twitter addict, I concur.  If you are curious about joining, don’t.

I was on it for about a week and couldn't deal with it.  Too much information can be a bad thing some times.

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2019 at 6:24 PM, Bills fan in 561 said:

Ok so for those of you who dont follow twitter Wyatt Tellers mom tweeted something last night and I'll paraphrase it...Wyatt has never and will never be just average no matter what team he has or will play for if it's the Bill's or someone else.

I didnt think anything of this quote until today.Now also yesterday Robert Jones,Zays weirdo of a dad tweet something negative about Bill's fans being fickle for hating on Cole Beasley.Saying that we are not the best fans because he dropped a pass and now we are against Cole.All of this not true mind you we as fans love Cole and one drop doesnt change that.Now also today Zays mother tweeted a picture of Sammy Watkins and Goodwin saying one man's trash is another man's treasure.Then she quickly deleted the tweet.Very strange indeed.

I think his craziness is hereditary.