Zay Jones ,Wyatt Teller twitter trade theory

Ok so for those of you who dont follow twitter Wyatt Tellers mom tweeted something last night and I'll paraphrase it...Wyatt has never and will never be just average no matter what team he has or will play for if it's the Bill's or someone else.

I didnt think anything of this quote until today.Now also yesterday Robert Jones,Zays weirdo of a dad tweet something negative about Bill's fans being fickle for hating on Cole Beasley.Saying that we are not the best fans because he dropped a pass and now we are against Cole.All of this not true mind you we as fans love Cole and one drop doesnt change that.Now also today Zays mother tweeted a picture of Sammy Watkins and Goodwin saying one man's trash is another man's treasure.Then she quickly deleted the tweet.Very strange indeed.

Now to my point.I feel like the team either has told Zay they are shopping him or have a trade lined up and notified him that's why the strange tweets by his parents.What do you guys think of this theory?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

I think everyone needs to stay off Twitter but that's just me. 

agreed. this is as close to social media as as I get. I just don't understand it, nor do I want to.When my Woman says I'm being difficult, I simply respond with "well at least I played outside as a kid"...trying to divert her attention back to the kids of course lol

3 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

agreed. this is as close to social media as as I get. I just don't understand it, nor do I want to.When my Woman says I'm being difficult, I simply respond with "well at least I played outside as a kid"...trying to divert her attention back to the kids of course lol

So this is where we’re at now? Blaming social media?  How about human beings think about what they post before they post it?  And if you don’t have a real picture and identity, you can’t post.  

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

So this is where we’re at now? Blaming social media?  How about human beings think about what they post before they post it?  And if you don’t have a real picture and identity, you can’t post.  

thats not my point. my point is...drop the god danged cell phone, go outside, interact with your family, friends, and even neighbors. I can't speak for everyone, but I had my first cellphone for work in 2003. My kids/nephews/ and grandkids have no idea what playing with neighborhood kids, or a stick, or a ball ,even means. its a drag on society IMO.  and my opinion means nothing. its simply my opinion?

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Bills fan in 561 said:

Ok so for those of you who dont follow twitter Wyatt Tellers mom tweeted something last night and I'll paraphrase it...Wyatt has never and will never be just average no matter what team he has or will play for if it's the Bill's or someone else.

I didnt think anything of this quote until today.Now also yesterday Robert Jones,Zays weirdo of a dad tweet something negative about Bill's fans being fickle for hating on Cole Beasley.Saying that we are not the best fans because he dropped a pass and now we are against Cole.All of this not true mind you we as fans love Cole and one drop doesnt change that.Now also today Zays mother tweeted a picture of Sammy Watkins and Goodwin saying one man's trash is another man's treasure.Then she quickly deleted the tweet.Very strange indeed.

Now to my point.I feel like the team either has told Zay they are shopping him or have a trade lined up and notified him that's why the strange tweets by his parents.What do you guys think of this theory?

He has pads on and looks like he’s playing tonight. If there was a trade package that included him he wouldn’t be playing imo 

29 minutes ago, Bills fan in 561 said:

It is intriguing...making sudden moves toward the end of preseason and the recent heat on Zay Jones. Is a package being put together? 

12 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

thats not my point. my point is...drop the god danged cell phone, go outside, interact with your family, friends, and even neighbors. I can't speak for everyone, but I had my first cellphone for work in 2003. My kids/nephews/ and grandkids have no idea what playing with neighborhood kids, or a stick, or a ball ,even means. its a drag on society IMO.  and my opinion means nothing. its simply my opinion?

I agree with that.  ? 

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He has pads on and looks like he’s playing tonight. If there was a trade package that included him he wouldn’t be playing imo 

But they did that with Sammy, targeted him like crazy, and then traded him the next day.  

I dont really think he has any real value at value at this point so you are better off keeping him. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

You enjoyed it?? Really?? That ***** was real life, not a theatrical performance!

That's what happens when we mess up and pound the alcohol or do them drugs.  Just saying...

Go Bills!

Edited by Perk71
Spelling

48 minutes ago, Bills fan in 561 said:

I think that players are only informed of trades after they are made (except when the player forces them or is allowed to shop themselves).  You never know though. Maybe some bad vibes have been coming his way.  I do not think a Zay is a great long term fit here, but I think we are better with him than without him right now. 

Edited by BarleyNY

43 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Why would you want to sensor people from posting if they don't want to reveal their pic or true identity?  

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

I think that players are only informed of trades after they are made (except when the player forces them or is allowed to shop themselves).  You never know though. Maybe some bad vibes have been coming his way.  I do not think a Zay is a great long term fit here, but I think we are better with him than without him right now. 

I think that is the norm but I could see Bean notifying a player if the trade is set just out of courtesy in certain circumstances.If Tellers mom didnt know about the trade it sure is coincidence she made that tweet.