Do you know anyone that doesn’t like pizza?

Another Fan

6 hours ago, The Plastic Cup said:

I don’t associate with psychopaths.

I'm with you, Cup.

I could give a pass to someone who has only been exposed to the garbage some call pizza: any national chain and the bulk of what is available in many places.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Gugny said:

It's common knowledge that the crust is the most important part of the pizza.  Followed by the sauce.  A good crust and a properly seasoned outer crust (which is very, very important) and a good sauce .... that's what differentiates good pizza from great pizza.  Cheese is cheese.  Toppings are toppings.  

You, sir, LIKE PIZZA.  Tell your food nazi friends to ***** right off and eat a bag of eggplant.

I saw a t-shirt when walking around The Falls two weeks ago.  I thought of Sir Mister Gugny:

Love It

Or

Hate It

OWN IT!

That's the gist of it...

16 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

There is definitely bad pizza. Like take a bite, spit it out and throw slice in trash bad. Mister pizza, campi, pizza amore...

I've never had that happen!

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I've never had that happen!

I agree!

There is good pizza!  But NOT bad pizza.

Like my mother said about ugly babies and bad children.  There are pretty babies and good children, but never ugly babies and bad children.  LMAO... Thanx Mom!

Like my deep dish Beggars from last night.  I have to start agreeing with you.  Crust is almost everything. It's even better today.  Like a well made bread.

I know you may NOT like deep dish... But, if you are ever in Chicago... Gotta try Beggars deep dish OR Edwardo's "Natural Pizza".  Give it a whirl... Let it "set up" after it comes out of oven... Like 5/10 minutes... It never disappoints us!  Like a crust I can't explain, never seen before (Beggars & Edwardo's).

http://edwardos.com

Again... I know, stuffed or deep dish may not be your thing... But try it.  Beggars and Edwardo's use a similar cornbread (????) Crust.  There is no deterioration of taste, texture even after sitting in fridge the next day!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I agree!

There is good pizza!  But NOT bad pizza.

Like my deep dish Beggars from last night.  I have to start agreeing with you.  Crust is almost everything. It's even better today.  Like a well made bread.

I know you may NOT like deep dish... But, if you are ever in Chicago... Gotta try Beggars deep dish OR Edwardo's "Natural Pizza".  Give it a whirl... Let it "set up" after it comes out of oven... Like 5/10 minutes... It never disappoints us!  Like a crust I can't explain, never seen before (Beggars & Edwardo's).

http://edwardos.com

Again... I know, stuffed or deep dish may not be your thing... But try it.  Beggars and Edwardo's use a similar cornbread (????) Crust.  There is no deterioration of taste, texture even after sitting in fridge the next day!

I've only been to Chicago once.   I stayed at the Palmer House Hotel.  Ended up getting a deep dish from Exchequer Pub (https://www.exchequerpub.com/) and it was effin' delicious.

It was the night before I traveled home the next morning.  I finished a little over half and had to throw the rest away.  Still bums me out.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I've only been to Chicago once.   I stayed at the Palmer House Hotel.  Ended up getting a deep dish from Exchequer Pub (https://www.exchequerpub.com/) and it was effin' delicious.

It was the night before I traveled home the next morning.  I finished a little over half and had to throw the rest away.  Still bums me out.

Try the Beggars or Edwardo's... I find them fantastic!  Expensive... Large/Medium pie with 2-3 toppings close to 30 bucks (ouch!) ... BUT it feeds 2-4.

And... I will agree... I shi it you NOT!

There is an outter crust on a deep dish/stuffed pie! Very pronounced.

LMAO... Just don't repeat this.  This post self-destructs in 30 seconds!  ?

My oldest sort of. We used to get pizza and wings every Friday, then she stopped wanting it and said she didn't like pizza, then she said she would only eat the pizza they get from school on pizza day (square slices from a party tray), then she only wanted Little Cesar for the crazy bread, but now she likes pizza but only cheese pizza from Domino's.

There is a pizza place directly across the street from my condo. I'm thankful everyday their pizza is freaking inedible. Otherwise I'd be even a bigger, fatter slob.

There is PLENTY of bad pizza around. Most pizza I've had in Canada was terrible.

34 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

My oldest sort of. We used to get pizza and wings every Friday, then she stopped wanting it and said she didn't like pizza, then she said she would only eat the pizza they get from school on pizza day (square slices from a party tray), then she only wanted Little Cesar for the crazy bread, but now she likes pizza but only cheese pizza from Domino's.

I inexplicably went through a phase (about a year) during which I could not eat Buffalo wings.  I LOVED them ... then one day, out of the blue, the smell and taste made me want to puke.  I could not (still do not) understand it.  After about a year of that, I could eat them again with no problem.  Strangest thing, ever.

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

Isn't it called:

pizza-pizza.svg

Up there?

?

56 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I inexplicably went through a phase (about a year) during which I could not eat Buffalo wings.  I LOVED them ... then one day, out of the blue, the smell and taste made me want to puke.  I could not (still do not) understand it.  After about a year of that, I could eat them again with no problem.  Strangest thing, ever.

You need to shoot across the Champlain Canal into Vermont and have @Johnny Hammersticks examine your head!  You may have problems!

Nothing a little:

sour-amnesia-x-bf110399194b791c2190bd96c

Or:

91my8QlgPGL._SL1500_.jpg

can't fix... But I am NOT a doctor... But did stay at a Holiday Inn Express in Brattleboro one time! Don't listen to people on football forums.

?

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

There was a long period of time during my childhood where I could no longer eat marshmallows.  Couldn’t even smell them or I would dry gag.  Came out of nowhere ?‍♂️

I can eat them again now, but still not a fan.

34 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

There was a long period of time during my childhood where I could no longer eat marshmallows.  Couldn’t even smell them or I would dry gag.  Came out of nowhere ?‍♂️

I can eat them again now, but still not a fan.

Mushrooms with me.

But my trigger @ 10 years old was my older sister calling them: Fungus.  Which the are, right?  I must have made piece with my inner fungi.  I can eat them since I was 45.  Not sure what helped me cope???

Next step: Olives & Coffee.  I really want to like olives and coffee.  They seem like noble foods. Who wouldn't love a good tapenade and cup of coffee in a classy cafe.  For now I am stuck eating a doughnut and drinking a Coke (from the soda fountain) at a DunkinDonuts. /smh

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Mushrooms with me.

But my trigger @ 10 years old was my older sister calling them: Fungus.  Which the are, right?  I must have made piece with my inner fungi.  I can eat them since I was 45.  Not sure what helped me cope???

Next step: Olives & Coffee.  I really want to like olives and coffee.  They seem like noble foods. Who wouldn't love a good tapenade and cup of coffee in a classy cafe.  For now I am stuck eating a doughnut and drinking a Coke (from the soda fountain) at a DunkinDonuts. /smh

I like olives "in food," i.e. - black olives in Mexican food; green olives in empanadas.  But I cannot take an olive and eat it.