Do you know anyone that doesn’t like pizza?

Another Fan

On 9/3/2019 at 3:40 PM, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

It’s pretty much a battle between pizza and spaghetti as for which food makes it to the deserted island with me for the rest of my days—but I think pizza has the edge by a crust over the pasta, because you can also eat it as a perfectly legit breakfast food cold! Pizza it is then. As for the OP’s Q, don’t think I’ve met anyone yet who’d say no to pizza (haven’t had the pleasure of making @Augie‘s dad’s acquaintance yet) ;)

Left over pizza and coffee in the morning, a perfect combination.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/29/2019 at 10:41 PM, Gugny said:

It's common knowledge that the crust is the most important part of the pizza.  Followed by the sauce.  A good crust and a properly seasoned outer crust (which is very, very important) and a good sauce .... that's what differentiates good pizza from great pizza.  Cheese is cheese.  Toppings are toppings.  

You, sir, LIKE PIZZA.  Tell your food nazi friends to ***** right off and eat a bag of eggplant.

Call me crazy but I think eggplant parmesan is better than pizza.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Call me crazy but I think eggplant parmesan is better than pizza.

...FWIW, I'm Italian and love the stuff......I went through my usual prep BUT did it in my air fryer versus stove frying....Result: the "BOMB. com"........then baked it off in oven with mozz & reggiano and my homemade sauce....came out superb......

My late Father In Law was from Denmark where he didn't eat pizza growing up - just a lot of very bland, boiled food (I joke that the salt/pepper set is a Danish spice rack).

When he came to America there were some things he didn't like that most people do - he disliked tomato sauce and melted cheese (loved his Havarti, just not melted). Not liking tomato sauce and melted cheese meant he didn't like pizza - only person I ever knew that didn't like it.