Do you know anyone that doesn’t like pizza?

Another Fan

31 minutes ago, Augie said:

So far, my father was either Satan or a psychopath. I hope it’s not genetic! But I love pizza. (Just not the stuff I can get around here.) 

My pops didn’t eat it either. 

Also, strictly a treat after dinner at my house till I was about 14. Before that, my old man would always say “ I’m sure you’d like ice cream for dinner too”

I hate cheese, so I take off the cheese and eat it with the other toppings. Some food nazis in my life have claimed that it’s only pizza with the cheese. So you could make the technical argument that I don’t like pizza if you are, in fact, a food nazi.

13 minutes ago, NobesBLO13 said:

I hate cheese, so I take off the cheese and eat it with the other toppings. Some food nazis in my life have claimed that it’s only pizza with the cheese. So you could make the technical argument that I don’t like pizza if you are, in fact, a food nazi.

Do what you need to do.  Some of the best pizza's I ever had at most had a trace of cheese on them.  What's important to me is deep sour dough or Italian crust, tomato sauce, peppers, sausage and/or ham and pineapple does not bother me.  Frankly, pizza is far down on the list of fun foods with wings and chili at the top.  The next cool spell coming I'm making a batch of corn-bean chowder which resembles chili.  Fresh sweet corn gives a taste that can not be duplicated by a can of DelMonte.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

No.  To answer your question. Somebody has to like some kind of pizza out there.

Just ordered Beggars tonight. My favorite in this area:

https://www.beggarspizza.com

I think it's a corn bread crust of some sort.  Different... But we find it good. Official pizza of the Sox.

The Whiting/Dyer, Indiana location menu:20190829_193457.thumb.jpg.5b7432b115247e6ee2a3e2ca2b7f4eb8.jpg

Sorry, bad resolution... Too compressed.  Get .pdf at site.

4 hours ago, NobesBLO13 said:

It's common knowledge that the crust is the most important part of the pizza.  Followed by the sauce.  A good crust and a properly seasoned outer crust (which is very, very important) and a good sauce .... that's what differentiates good pizza from great pizza.  Cheese is cheese.  Toppings are toppings.  

You, sir, LIKE PIZZA.  Tell your food nazi friends to ***** right off and eat a bag of eggplant.

• Haha (+1) 1