Wyatt Teller traded to Browns

aristocrat

9 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I am boycotting the last 10 minutes of tonight's game

Image result for demonstration boycott

...so you're glued to see Tyree look like Knoblauch then , right?......Garagiola called it "in the neighborhood ball"......a/k/a he was ""in the neighborhood of the receiver".....loved Joe....

• Haha (+1) 1

My thoughts on the O-Line are that Spain has been a huge disappointment.  Not good at all, looks out of shape, penalties, injuries.   We will see.

Bates has looked good, but a small sample size so far.   S. Long has not been good.

Feliciano and Ty N. look good, and Ford seems better at guard.  

So I would like Dawkins, Feliciano, Morse, Ford, Ty N.

Call me not surprised. Boettger is better and they seem to like Bates too. When Spain went out last week and Teller wasn't the first guy in that told the story for me. 

My view has always been he struggles in small spaces. I think he is effective when on the move but his feet in small, tight spaces are a weakness. 

16 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

My thoughts on the O-Line are that Spain has been a huge disappointment.  Not good at all, looks out of shape, penalties, injuries.   We will see.

Bates has looked good, but a small sample size so far.   S. Long has not been good.

You need to watch Spain closer. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

I disagree with your contentions that Spain and Long have not been good. Apparently, so does the coaching staff.

18 minutes ago, Ennjay said:

So the door is now wide open for Conor McDermott.

I've seen this said a few times, but I disagree with it. McDermott is strictly a tackle, and hasn't really impressed this preseason.

To me, it means the door is now wide open for Ryan Bates. Bates has looked better at tackle than McDermott, and can also play center and both guard positions.

Dawkins - Spain - Morse - Ford - Nsekhe

Depth: Long, Feliciano, Bates, Boettger/possible waiver claim.

They'll either keep 8 O-linemen or 9. If it's 9, I won't be surprised if the 9th guy isn't currently a Bill. 

28 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I am boycotting the last 10 minutes of tonight's game

Image result for demonstration boycott

)) I read TBD from Moscow. It's so unexpected to see Navalny on this website )))

I liked Teller last season and hoped he'd grow to solid starter.

But if he is supposed to be cut, it's better to trade him for picks. Good deal. And I hope new linemen are really stronger than  Teller

• Thank you (+1) 1