Wyatt Teller traded to Browns

aristocrat

2 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

LOL to suggest that that Russell Bodine could make our roster now is preposterous.  This new guy at ESPN has been pretty spot on til this tweet.

Preposterous is a bit of hyperbole but you are probably right. I don't trust Long at C but he and Feliciano can play if Morse gets another concussion. Only chance Bodine makes the roster is if Ford is starting at RT and that forces Feliciano or Long into starting RG spot. 

32 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Bates May have made this move possible.

I think that is absolutely true. Bates plays all 5 spots which makes him valuable. That trade opens up a spot elsewhere on the roster as I suspect 1 less O lineman will be kept.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Yes, they did get 2 picks next year.

however, I just think this guy would have locked in to starting in 2020.

instead he’ll be doing it in brown and white.

we’ll have to sadly live with Beane typical 5th and 6th round quality.

like Milano.

?

I'm guessing Beane doesn't agree with you on that.

People who cover the Bills seemed to give Wyatt Taller a 50-50 shot of making the team, especially after the addition of Ryan Bates.

The fact that we traded him for future picks makes it pretty clear.  He wasn't going to make it.

What's astounding is, Teller played pretty well this offseason and is still very young.

It says a lot about the talent Brandon Beane has added at O-Line.  Prior to Free Agency, he was possibly our second best linemen. 

Five months later, he's on the outside looking in.

It also says something about Beane's ability to get something out of nothing.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Preposterous is a bit of hyperbole but you are probably right. I don't trust Long at C but he and Feliciano can play if Morse gets another concussion. Only chance Bodine makes the roster is if Ford is starting at RT and that forces Feliciano or Long into starting RG spot. 

Just liked the sound of that word today ?

Seriuosly can't see OBD keeping Bodine in any scenario.  Small, gets pushed around like on roller skates and no long term upside equals his getting cut.

Liked Teller. A VA kid. Wish him well in Cleveland. 

1 minute ago, One Buffalo said:

Looks like Mom had some inside info... (gives credence to the craziness coming from Zay's family perhaps?)

Great, another parent on Twitter :lol: