*2023 UB Football Thread*

Buffalo716

14 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

this thread was so cute in the first half, but you guys got boring in the 3rd quarter ?

Obviously you weren't watching. UB was the dominant team for a half. Right now any UB score gets them inside the spread.

Now will they kick? C'mon kick a field goal!

F***

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Obviously you weren't watching. UB was the dominant team for a half. Right now any UB score gets them inside the spread.

Now will they kick? C'mon kick a field goal!

Then the halftime adjustments are made, as a Bills fan I haven’t had this working for my NFL team since Chuck Knox was in town

25 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I didn't get that either. The kicker has the leg. Maybe Leipold was worried about his kick coverage and whoever returns for PSU?

That was my thought

Penn St always has a deadly returner so just kick it high and let the coverage get down there quicker

I was prettty proud of UB’s play against PSU. They dominated them offensively yard wise with a kid that had thrown 10 passes all of his college career coming in. All this in front of 100,000 people. They were picked to be maybe 5-5 at best this year and now maybe this gives us hope they can be closer to 7-3 and get into another bowl game.  They have the quality runners and OL. 

so at 32 it was a push?

14 hours ago, Locomark said:

I was prettty proud of UB’s play against PSU. They dominated them offensively yard wise with a kid that had thrown 10 passes all of his college career coming in. All this in front of 100,000 people. They were picked to be maybe 5-5 at best this year and now maybe this gives us hope they can be closer to 7-3 and get into another bowl game.  They have the quality runners and OL. 

it's not a moral victory getting splattered like that

Army had a moral victory but it would refuse to accept it

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

so at 32 it was a push?

it's not a moral victory getting splattered like that

Army had a moral victory but it would refuse to accept it

There is no such thing as a moral victory. That is BS spouted by fans to make themselves feel better

You either win or lose, and you can bet your ass army is pissed they couldn't capitalize

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.