*2023 UB Football Thread*

Buffalo716

Ugly game today but I will take the win. Our defensive coordinator is awful what on earth is he doing. If Miami back up wasn’t a wild cat QB with not much of a arm we would have lost the game. But we won that is what matters at the end of the day. Now at least UB Bulls are on a bowl path that is all I care about UB Bulls bowling during holiday season in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by Buffalo Super Fan

I went to this one for the first time in many years.  Cole was drilling the out the breaking routes for completions on a windy day but not so much to the other areas of the field.  Radio announcer in postgame said the fumble was a bad ruling since it was an obvious forward pitch attempt and to me it seemed he was crushed during a deep ball atempt that made it come up short and get picked.  Receivers Marshall and Williams look like they will tear MAC secondaries apart.   Dolac was all over the place and stood out to me more than Patterson.   You do not get very many quality replays on the scoreboard so it's likely that viewers of the game on ESPN+ or U got much better views to form opinions.

3 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I went to this one for the first time in many years.  Cole was drilling the out the breaking routes for completions on a windy day but not so much to the other areas of the field.  Radio announcer in postgame said the fumble was a bad ruling since it was an obvious forward pitch attempt and to me it seemed he was crushed during a deep ball atempt that made it come up short and get picked.  Receivers Marshall and Williams look like they will tear MAC secondaries apart.   Dolac was all over the place and stood out to me more than Patterson.   You do not get very many quality replays on the scoreboard so it's likely that viewers of the game on ESPN+ or U got much better views to form opinions.

I plan to be at the UMass game. Just a 2 hour drive from me.

A little bit of a seemingly down year for the East, which helps UB.

If I am counting my chickens before they hatch...a win this weekend and then five remaining MAC games: Toledo, Ohio, Central, Akron and Kent.

Oh boy, I believe there are two extremely winnable games against Akron (1-5, 0-2) and Central (1-5, 0-2), with a possible loss (hope not) against Toledo (4-2, 2-0).  

In my opinion that means the season comes down to what they do against Ohio (3-3, 1-1) and Kent (2-4, 1-1).

GO BULLS!  HORNS UP!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.