*2023 UB Football Thread*

Buffalo716

15 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

oh boy I hope not, 716.  I love the guy.

...well, was mad about Jared going out 8n the record setting game.  🤗

15 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

The best is yet to come buddy

716 is talking to me. I get critical of LL as a game manager. And he has to win the MACC but I'm still glad he's here.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

716 is talking to me. I get critical of LL as a game manager. And he has to win the MACC but I'm still glad he's here.

Promo, I don't mean to drag this out...but, Sir, I am still furious at that crocodile roll of Patterson during the MAC Championship game.  

Ball State jerks.  

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

I dont believe I have seen anyone say they want Leipold gone

Every single loss for the past 3 years, brings out the woodworks in every UB thread

From how terrible his in game management is, to how he can't win big games, to how he doesn't let kids get records , and more

I'm not making it up I've seen it here for years. Very few people give him the credit he deserves

He's by far the best thing that happened to the program

Edited by Buffalo716

50 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Every single loss for the past 3 years, brings out the woodworks in every UB thread

From how terrible his in game management is, to how he can't win big games, to how he doesn't let kids get records , and more

I'm not making it up I've seen it here for years. Very few people give him the credit he deserves

He's by far the best thing that happened to the program

At least having detractors shows the team has a following. People care now. That's a HUGE win for UB athletics.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Jaret Patterson has officially declared he will forego his senior season and enter the NFL draft. I wish him the best. I hope his skills translate to the next level.

I have my doubts with Patterson.  I just don't think his game translate at all.  I can't wait to see Marks as lead back.  I thought he was the better back.

I think Patterson's game will translate.  He's not a burner, but he's shifty as all heck and will find openings that aren't there.  

The Bills two RB's (Singletary and Moss) are starting in the NFL.  I think Patterson has equal skills as those two guys if not slightly better.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.