*2023 UB Football Thread*

Buffalo716

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He's a Junior so he'll be draft eligible in 2021.

He actually Gray shirted, his first semester on campus

According to NCAA rules

I actually believe he was draft eligible last season, since he was 3 years removed from high school

He is a true Junior, but he grey shirted in 2017

22 hours ago, Gordio said:

I don't hate TG at all.  Can't blame him for going for the dollars.  Nate Oats is another one.  I mean, he got paid, but Alabama is a tough place to win when it comes to basketball.  So is Bobby Hurley, another tough place to win at ASU.  Always taking a back seat to Arizona, unrealistic expectations.  I guess you have to strike when the iron is hot though so can't blame them for leaving, especially when these other schools are tripling their salaries.  

]You just knew those guys were on to bigger and better things and bolting at their first good chance.

I dont get that sense so much from Leipold.  He just seems like a slow-burn guy who is pretty comfortable with being a part of the fabric of mid level college football in the mid-west.  I also don't see him as fiery/desirable/cutting edge for a decent-enough Power-5 program.

Everything said, though.... it has been a really good run for the Basketball and Football programs and they really should continue as one of the most consistent programs in the MAC.  

On 11/24/2020 at 11:15 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

5-for-5 national TV games.

I don’t get this channel. Rats. Any idea if it is streamed online or elsewhere? Curious to check out the game. 

On 11/18/2020 at 8:27 AM, May Day 10 said:

]You just knew those guys were on to bigger and better things and bolting at their first good chance.

I dont get that sense so much from Leipold.  He just seems like a slow-burn guy who is pretty comfortable with being a part of the fabric of mid level college football in the mid-west.  I also don't see him as fiery/desirable/cutting edge for a decent-enough Power-5 program.

Everything said, though.... it has been a really good run for the Basketball and Football programs and they really should continue as one of the most consistent programs in the MAC.  

I mean, he coach a division III top program for years an years. So I think he is comfortable where he is, but could take something if the situation were just right. 

I imagine all sorts of DII jobs were available to him throughout that stretch. It seems like his move was calculated and carefully thought out, and I imagine if he gets a chance at another one, it will be much of the same. 

2 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I don’t get this channel. Rats. Any idea if it is streamed online or elsewhere? Curious to check out the game. 

I mean, he coach a division III top program for years an years. So I think he is comfortable where he is, but could take something if the situation were just right. 

I imagine all sorts of DII jobs were available to him throughout that stretch. It seems like his move was calculated and carefully thought out, and I imagine if he gets a chance at another one, it will be much of the same. 

There are illegal streaming sites everywhere. They're are Reddit threads devoted to listing them. Just know that 99% of them carry potential malware so be really careful.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.