*2023 UB Football Thread*

Buffalo716

5 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

could be a Bahama Bowl year

Hope not. Not looking to spend a ton getting to a game. Quick Lube Bowl in Detroit would be cheap and easy but not such a great destination.  Boca is perfect because I have a condo to use free down there, also easy nonstop flights. Mobile and Boise are tougher places to get to.

30 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

Patterson to the house on the first play. 81-yarder. Offensive line gave him a massive hole

I wonder is anyone plays college fantasy football and has Patterson on their team?  6 carries for 166 yards and 3 TD's...and there's STILL 4 minutes left in the 1st Q!!

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I wonder is anyone plays college fantasy football and has Patterson on their team?  6 carries for 166 yards and 3 TD's...and there's STILL 4 minutes left in the 1st Q!!

He's cooled down since that fast start. Only 16 yards on his last 5 carries. :P

Edit: Back to gashing them. Up to 206 yards and 4 TDs now!

Double edit: 272 yards and 5 TDs at halftime :o

Edited by suorangefan4

So barring a huge meltdown we're going to finish 7-5 with most likely a bowl game (don't screw us again please).

I'll take it but man we could've been 10-2 easily if not for some questionable officiating in the Miami and Kent State (2 quick whistles on fumbles screwed us bad. Also didn't like that blindside block call that took a TD away from us. They got away with a much bigger personal foul too). We still should've beaten Kent State despite those refs but that 4th quarter we melted down. And then the Ohio game which we blew. So close to being a special season but still a good one.

It's early but looking ahead to next year we return 8 starters on offense (we lose three starting O-linemen though) and 8 starters on defense. That's as long as nobody enters the transfer portal.

Edited by suorangefan4
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.