“Revolt” brewing in Miami locker room over potential Tunsil trade

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

That only came up after they traded everyone. 

So without a doubt, he was lying?  The main reason he retired is because we traded Watkins and Darby? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/08/20/anquan-boldin-retires-to-make-the-larger-fight-for-human-rights-a-priority/

Anquan Boldin says events in Charlottesville helped prompt his surprise retirement

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So without a doubt, he was lying?  The main reason he retired is because we traded Watkins and Darby? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/08/20/anquan-boldin-retires-to-make-the-larger-fight-for-human-rights-a-priority/

Anquan Boldin says events in Charlottesville helped prompt his surprise retirement

I don’t doubt he wanted to do that work.  But his timing got speed up when it seemed like the Bills were going into a rebuild and I don’t blame him.  

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don’t doubt he wanted to do that work.  But his timing got speed up when it seemed like the Bills were going into a rebuild and I don’t blame him.  

You think the Bills trading Watkins and Darby sped up his want to do Humanitarian work more than the Charlottesville attacks?

So the title of this article should read: Anquan Boldin says trading away Watkins/Darby and not the Charlottesville attacks helped prompt his surprise retirement"?

They happened one day apart....

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You think the Bills trading Watkins and Darby sped up his want to do Humanitarian work more than the Charlottesville attacks?

So the title of this article should read: Anquan Boldin says trading away Watkins/Darby and not the Charlottesville attacks helped prompt his surprise retirement"?

They happened one day apart....

Of course he said that.  Was he supposed to say the Bills are going to suck and I don’t want to waste my time in Buffalo playing on a crappy team so I’m going to give up money for a humanitarian work?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He had an interest in the work; the Bills looked like they were rebuilding; and Charlottesville happened.  It was a perfect storm.  

But agree to disagree.

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So it's a yes.