Bills - Vikings Pre Game thread

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I don't put a lot of stock in this guy, but this is out there...

That guy is a joke.  He has never gotten anything right.  That said, Zay could be cut, bit not because this guy has info, but because it's obvious to everyone that it COULD happen.

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

That guy is a joke.  He has never gotten anything right.  That said, Zay could be cut, bit not because this guy has info, but because it's obvious to everyone that it COULD happen.

If Zay is in the game for more than 2 snaps, my money's on he is gone one way or another. 

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

If Zay is in the game for more than 2 snaps, my money's on he is gone one way or another. 

If he was a lock for the roster, he wouldn't play at all.  Regardless, even if he doesn't play, or play a lot, doesn't mean he couldn't be traded for a late round pick.  No matter which way you look at it, there is a realistic chance he is not starting the season with us.

7 minutes ago, sven233 said:

If he was a lock for the roster, he wouldn't play at all.  Regardless, even if he doesn't play, or play a lot, doesn't mean he couldn't be traded for a late round pick.  No matter which way you look at it, there is a realistic chance he is not starting the season with us.

I think they could get a 3rd or 4th from a needy team

Just now, Rocky Landing said:

I predict that Tyree will stink in the first quarter, but will find his groove midway through the second quarter. By the end of the game, he'' look like a bonafide NFL prospect... -ish.

How much do you plan on drinking this game?? ?

• Like (+1) 1