Bills - Vikings Pre Game thread

I will dutifully watch the Bills tonight looking to see what players might make the PS.

It would be nice to see Tyree Jackson play much better.

Maybe the designated "disaster QB" (might that be Dawson Knox?) will take some snaps tonight, LOL.

Go Bills, and stay healthy!

• Like (+1) 1

I have a feeling this game will be the ugliest of ugly.  Tyree Jackson isn't ready for an NFL football field and he'll be playing the entire game.  I hope no one is killed.

In other words...of course I'll be watching.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I got a commanding victory!!!  Go Bills!!!! 

Opps, were dooomed!

8 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

You have 2 knobs?

I hear that they are hairy and hang low  

:)

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/5-players-to-watch-in-the-preseason-finale-bills-vs-vikings

5 players to watch in the preseason finale | Bills vs. Vikings

This is it. The final preseason game for the Buffalo Bills. Here’s an opportunity for these players to make a good impression on the coaching staff before rosters are trimmed to the 53 on Saturday.  ... 

• Haha (+1) 2

As most probably know, the Bills have NEVER gone 4-0 in the preseason. I know, I know, who cares?

Their chances to do so this year took a big hit when it was announced that Tyree Jackson would start the whole game.

D'oh!

• Like (+1) 1

Realistically does anyone really have a shot of making the team tonight?   I am sure some who play will be on the roster but those decisions have mostly been made at this point.   Most of the guys playing are going to be let go.  This game is not really worth watching.

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

As most probably know, the Bills have NEVER gone 4-0 in the preseason. I know, I know, who cares?

Their chances to do so this year took a big hit when it was announced that Tyree Jackson would start the whole game.

D'oh!

Except Wade will be too.

1 minute ago, mattynh said:

Realistically does anyone really have a shot of making the team tonight?   I am sure some who play will be on the roster but those decisions have mostly been made at this point.   Most of the guys playing are going to be let go.  This game is not really worth watching.

Are you a fan? Serious question.

11 minutes ago, Logic said:

D'oh!

Careful what you wish for.  

https://buffalonews.com/2019/08/29/buffalo-bills-preseason-record-nfl-playoffs/

What history says about NFL teams that go 4-0 in the preseason

6 teams have gone undefeated in the preseason.

Average regular-season wins: 7.8

Median regular-season wins: 8

Playoffs: 41.7%

If you take out the 2008 Lions and 2017 Browns, which both went 0-16 after going 4-0 in the preseason, the average jumps up to 8.3 wins.

But eight wins isn't going to be good enough to make the playoffs.

Winning in the preseason is better than losing, but getting through healthy is what any team wants.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Awesome! (+1) 1