Chad Kelly suspended 2 games

On the field Chad is not a joke.  If he had been allowed to the combine he would have tested in elite range, imo.  Sub 4.7 sec 40 time, 60+ mph on his power throw.  He sees the field really well and his quick release can beat pressure and coverage.  He is a legit dual threat that plays with a high football IQ.  That's how he managed to lead Ole Miss to wins over Alabama, LSU and Auburn in the same season for the first time ever and their first Sugar Bowl win since Richard Nixon was the POTUS.

Now the frat boy, gangsta wannabe behaviour is a joke and maybe, just maybe he has figured that out.  I would also bet that the Indianapolis Colts made some sort of counseling a condition of his being on the team.  There was a reference at some point to surrounding Chad with the "right kind of structure" which sounds like a package deal that would include whatever type counseling he needed, substance abuse, anger management, knuckleheadedness, whatever.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Damn- Colts down to 1 QB? 

2 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

On the field Chad is not a joke.  If he had been allowed to the combine he would have tested in elite range, imo.  Sub 4.7 sec 40 time, 60+ mph on his power throw.  He sees the field really well and his quick release can beat pressure and coverage.  He is a legit dual threat that plays with a high football IQ.  That's how he managed to lead Ole Miss to wins over Alabama, LSU and Auburn in the same season for the first time ever and their first Sugar Bowl win since Richard Nixon was the POTUS.

Now the frat boy, gangsta wannabe behaviour is a joke and maybe, just maybe he has figured that out.  I would also bet that the Indianapolis Colts made some sort of counseling a condition of his being on the team.  There was a reference at some point to surrounding Chad with the "right kind of structure" which sounds like a package deal that would include whatever type counseling he needed, substance abuse, anger management, knuckleheadedness, whatever.

Chad can absolutely ball! He is an elite talent with a lot of growing up to do. If he had Josh Allen’s mindset he would be tearing it up right now and would of been drafted in the first round, imo of course.

5 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

No credit for time served?

Actually that would have been a good argument.  The Broncos waived him, effectively suspending for 8 games.  The NFL imposed 2 game suspension seems redundant but I doubt Chad felt like that challenge to authority persona was the right way to go.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Plano said:

You just saw it, you didn't "just seen it" .

That’s just the Buffalonian in the OP coming out.  I am a ‘grammar slammer’, and I occasionally throw that phrase into play.  ?

15 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

No credit for time served?

They actually contemplated more whacks with the vacuum wand.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Not attacking Luck for his decision but his timing could have been a lot better as far as the Colts are concerned. 

There is s lot of noise on this topic, and I frankly don’t get why any Bills fan is concerned about the well being of the colts, the weaker all possible opponents are the better off we are. If Brady retired would any one that mattered care about the health of the Pats franchise ? Of course not, so why does any non colts fan care about the health of that franchise?

Go Bills!!!