Out of market Bills Sports on TV (Question)!

Is there a way to watch Bills sports shows (whatever) exists when you live out of the region?  Anyone have any suggestions or internet links?

Are there some designated sports programs now or during the season.

And before anyone gets cute, no flaming Peter Pan links!  Lol!  

Californian missing out!!

Thanks in advance and Go Bills!!!

Edited by BuffaloButt

I think I know where you’re going with this. Shows like The Josh Allen Show or Coach Talk with Sean/Sabres Talk. Local shows that don’t air outside the market. I’d love to catch those too. Obviously, you can watch all the games via Sunday Ticket or streaming sites. But I miss the shows Empire Sports used to air. If they’re available, let us out-of-towners know where to find them.

• Like (+1) 2

Obviously DirecTV. I know a while ago they had a streaming only option if you were in a dorm or apartment complex option, or you were in a select series.

I have also heard luck with using a VPN with a service like Sling or CBS now to get the local channels that they offer based on your ISP.

There is, in addition a Reddit channel called r/nflstreams, but you wouldn't be interested in that. Along with being illegal, they typically run on a massive lag, are prone to glitching and the sites that have a high risk of giving your computer something nasty...or so I've been told.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I think I know where you’re going with this. Shows like The Josh Allen Show or Coach Talk with Sean/Sabres Talk. Local shows that don’t air outside the market. I’d love to catch those too. Obviously, you can watch all the games via Sunday Ticket or streaming sites. But I miss the shows Empire Sports used to air. If they’re available, let us put-of-towners know where to find them.

Chandler 

Maybe you could pin the LAST "How can I watch thread" on a game day and save all the redundancy?  

just trying to be helpful

1 hour ago, Xwnyer said:

Directv has MSG and they have a Bills show as well as the instigators hockey talk 

I don't think they are available outside of Buffalo viewing area. I don't get them on MSG where I am. I just get the games

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Chandler 

Maybe you could pin the LAST "How can I watch thread" on a game day and save all the redundancy?  

just trying to be helpful

Rather than pin it, a link in here would be helpful if you can find it. I’m about to run out for dinner or I’d look. Can’t say I specifically remember it, though.