NFL Live on ESPN disses Bills D

Tatonka68

NFL live on ESPN just said that the New England Patriots are the best and most complete defense in the AFC East. What a joke. They even said they have the best line-backing core. Did you here that Edmunds,  Lo  and Milano ?  I am so tired of this, the Bills need to shut up these jerks up and SHUT OUT the Patriots in week 4. I am calling it. 31-0 whoop-ass on the CHEATS.

Edited by Tatonka68
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

NFL live on ESPN just said that the New England Patriots are the best and most complete defense in the AFC East. What a joke. They even said they have the best line-backing core. Did you here that Edmunds,  Lo  and Milano ?  I am so tired of this, the Bills need to shut up these jerks up and SHUT OUT the Patriots in week 4. I am calling it. 31-0 whoop-ass on the CHEATS.

You might want to have a drink, or maybe drink less. 

That was a lot.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

9 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

You need to consider the source. It was ex-Patriot, Rob Ninkovich, that said the Patriots were the best Defense in the AFC east.  Not exactly an objective analyst.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

You need to consider the source. It was ex-Patriot, Rob Ninkovich, that said the Patriots were the best Defense in the AFC east.  Not exactly an objective analyst.

Maybe the Bills are better? Even as a Bills fans and Patriot haters can’t we admit that it’s a close call? 

• Like (+1) 1

I could move to Nashville and do a better job as a country music star than ESPN does with college basketball recruiting. And I HATE country music and have less musical ability than anyone I know. They are embarrassing themselves and should just abandon it entirely. 

But they are too stupid to realize that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Defending Champs.

Defense is definitely legit in NE.

Buffalo won 6 games and while 2nd in yards allowed, was mediocre in most other defensive metrics.

Pats shut down one of the most prolific offenses in the NFL last year in the SB and also beat the most prolific offense in the NFL to get there.  

Where is the shock?  Respect is earned on the field.  Bills need to earn it before they can demand it.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 11

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

I could move to Nashville and do a better job as a country music star than ESPN does with college basketball recruiting. And I HATE country music and have less musical ability than anyone I know. They are embarrassing themselves and should just abandon it entirely. 

But they are too stupid to realize that. 

No worries, no musical talent necessary to be a star in modern Nashville. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Defending Champs.

Defense is definitely legit in NE.

Buffalo won 6 games and while 2nd in yards allowed, was mediocre in most other defensive metrics.

Pats shut down one of the most prolific offenses in the NFL last year in the SB and also beat the most prolific offense in the NFL to get there.  

Where is the shock?  Respect is earned on the field.  Bills need to earn it before they can demand it.

“Mediocre in most defensive metrics?”  Is that why they Bills ranked so low in DVOA last season?  

25 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Patriots defense won them the Super Bowl last season. They shut down the Rams. They also added two high picks this past season to their defense. I know everyone is supposed to love everything about the Bills, but there are other teams out there.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Brady’s declining so BB built a defense and a running game. Rocket science to the rest of the league, I know. 

4355 yards, 29 TDs, 66%, rating 98%.   Yup--he's in free fall.

Also, NE has been a top 10 D in points allowed for 12 of the past 13 years.

• Like (+1) 2