Who wants FREE Bills/Vikes tickets?

2 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

This will be a stinker of a game, unfortunately.

Child/elder abuse.

8 hours ago, ticketssince61 said:

I donated mine to Big Brothers/Big Sisters (www.beafriend.org) (716) 873-5833

www.hospicebuffalo.org  (716) 686-8077  sometimes has taken some tix

I'll keep this in mind for the future.

Man, i would so totally be there if i lived in Buffalo. What is more fun than having a few beers in the lot, grill  quick dog and burger..then head into the stadium and have a few pops in there...all assuming no nasty weather

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Man, i would so totally be there if i lived in Buffalo. What is more fun than having a few beers in the lot, grill  quick dog and burger..then head into the stadium and have a few pops in there...all assuming no nasty weather

looks to be a pretty good day for football... low 70s at kickoff and no precipitation.

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

looks to be a pretty good day for football... low 70s at kickoff and no precipitation.

man, what a great day to be there. I will be watching my Richmond Spiders play some no name team...actually kind of funny story. When the Spiders schedule came out, we were excited we were opening on Thursday night as no stays in Richmond on the holiday weekned, and playing Jacksonville State..ranked # 6 FCS preseason. Should be a good game

Then two days  ago we figured out we not playing Jacksonville State  but Jacksonville University..a non scholarship team that wins maybe 1-2 games per year!  Woohoo! what a great game this should be!

I believe for donating the Boys and Girls Club you need to give them up at least 3 days in advance.  Compared to selling StubHub for next to nothing after fees,  it's a good deal, because you get the full value as a tax write off, assuming you pay taxes.

15 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Still available. I don't want to hear any sob stories about your kid crying 'cause he can't see his beloved Bills live.

15 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

Man...leave Gug alone

Normally, I'd walk through miles of broken glass, then soak my feet in rubbing alcohol if it meant I could see Tyree Jackson play.

But the Mets are on tonight.  :w00t:

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

‘Fess up, Guggles...you meant the Syracuse Mets.  ?

Last home game for the Mets too.

I'm selling my Bills/Vikings tickets, since they're club seats, normally $200+ each, get the pair for $50. 

Edited by Just Jack

5 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Last home game for the Mets too.

I'm selling my tickets, since they're club seats, normally $200+ each, get the pair for $50. 

Not a chance.  That’s too much for a triple A game!  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013