Who wants FREE Bills/Vikes tickets?

7 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

This isn't another "PM me to find out I'm asking $250" thing, right?

No, it’s a ploy, Promo is just looking for a date.... ?

12 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

4 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

No, it’s a ploy, Promo is just looking for a date.... ?

For $250 you could get a pretty good looking “date” in Naples, FL! She might be out on bail by now.....

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

I was thinking, maybe donate to @Gugny? It might help make up his mind on being a Bills fan. Mead can give him a lift

Maybe pack a Stromboli for the road trip? Sounds like a plan! 

I don’t blame people who complain about paying full freight for preseason games. I had a lot of fun at some in HS and college, because my family had no interest in attending, so I’d take friends. Some very good times, but NOT good football. 

Just now, Augie said:

Maybe pack a Stromboli for the road trip? Sounds like a plan! 

I don’t blame people who complain about paying full freight for preseason games. I had a lot of fun at some in HS and college, because my family had no interest in attending, so I’d take friends. Some very good times, but NOT good football. 

When I was a season ticket holder I hated it, but I understood- it was part of the package and I never went...

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

When I was a season ticket holder I hated it, but I understood- it was part of the package and I never went...

You just build that cost into the regular season tickets you want, and earn some heaven points for the ones you don’t want and give to people who aren’t so fortunate. 

35 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I didn't think I had to spell it out but they are F - R - E - E !!!  BTW no one's PM'd me yet. Man I can't even give these away!

1 minute ago, WMDman said:

you couldn't pay me to watch an NFL game where Tyree Jackson is the starter for the whole game...

What if Benny Hill was the only other option? You could watch the D, and “rest your eyes” when the offense is out there? 

30 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I didn't think I had to spell it out but they are F - R - E - E !!!  BTW no one's PM'd me yet. Man I can't even give these away!

I ask because the exact thing I referenced happened with the first preseason game.  I spilled the beans on what he was asking for them and he was soundly mocked by the entire forum.