DE Mike Love - on IR, Waive OL Wesley

Reed83HOF

8 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Why would Joseph not clear waivers? What team would sacrifice a valuable roster spot for a late round pick who did nothing for the team that drafted him in the preseason?

Because there are always teams each year with rosters like the Bills had last year where you cycle through young guys at the bottom end of the roster. There will have been other teams who liked him in college if the two marry up at all somebody would take him. It isn't the end of the world if that happens but I would give him a little bit the benefit of the doubt - though I freely admit that benefit is based as much on what I saw in college as anything else. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Because there are always teams each year with rosters like the Bills had last year where you cycle through young guys at the bottom end of the roster. There will have been other teams who liked him in college if the two marry up at all somebody would take him. It isn't the end of the world if that happens but I would give him a little bit the benefit of the doubt - though I freely admit that benefit is based as much on what I saw in college as anything else. 

Joseph may go the way of Mike Love now.

On 8/29/2019 at 10:35 AM, Gugny said:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gioxlais/

Nice jacket, dude.

lol! What the H... that's not me... ROFL

On 8/29/2019 at 5:39 AM, Lurker said:

Why??   He's cheap, young and has shown potential.   They can easily carry him on IR until next season...

I could be wrong, but I think this often happens when players feel their injury is not season-ending and they want a chance elsewhere. Seems like it might be applicable here.

• Haha (+1) 1