Cant stand Aaron Rodgers.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

He always comes off as superior than you and he just tolerates us lowly peasants. When he said he was disgusted by fan reaction of Luck retiring  i was disgusted with him. Trust me Aaron you or anybody else would get booed off the field if you screwed  your team over 2 weeks before the season. This isnt the only incident of Rodgers coming off as a dick but just another in a long string of "eliteness" . 

He tapped both Danica Patrick and Olivia Munn. He's is elite.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

He always comes off as superior than you and he just tolerates us lowly peasants. When he said he was disgusted by fan reaction of Luck retiring  i was disgusted with him. Trust me Aaron you or anybody else would get booed off the field if you screwed  your team over 2 weeks before the season. This isnt the only incident of Rodgers coming off as a dick but just another in a long string of "eliteness" . 

Aaron Rogers for the win.. I am very disgusted with Indy fans booing Luck for making a decision that was best for him regarding his health.  

I have no issues with Aaron Rogers at all.

2 hours ago, eball said:

I'm impressed by Rodgers' ability to speak on a wide variety of subjects and not come across like a neanderthal football player.

That said, I completely agree with his assessment of fans who booed Luck.

Rodgers does come across as an idiot.  He masks it to some extent by engaging in a word-salad composed of fancy words.  

30 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Aaron Rogers for the win.. I am very disgusted with Indy fans booing Luck for making a decision that was best for him regarding his health.  

I have no issues with Aaron Rogers at all.

The issue with Luck is that he decided 2 weeks before the regular season after thinking about it for 10 days.  A much better approach would be to go on IR, then retire if you don't feel better.  https://www.foxnews.com/sports/andrew-luck-retirement-decision-under-fire     Steve Berlin has a good take on it, and this approach.  

Luck came across as, "well, this hurts, I don't really care about football, the team, or anything else."  Regardless of whether he intended it, that was the impression he gave.  For someone who is allegedly a genius, he totally botched his retirement by not anticipating the fan reaction.  

I suspect t he’s not fond of you either....

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

its more than that, just the final straw for me. Ive tolerated Rodgers because he is good, now i just dont care and he can pound salt.

Is this a promise that you won’t post about Rodgers anymore?  If so, something good came out of all this. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Not everybody needs to be Josh Allen's aw shucks kinda guy. 

1 hour ago, DCOrange said:

I totally understand why people would dislike Rodgers' personality. There's absolutely nothing wrong with his take on the Luck/fans booing thing though. He's 100% correct that those fans are idiots.

....they got caught by surprise at the game because Schefter had to be a FIRST d-bag to break the news...he's a cross between Rona Barrett and TMZ's Howie........Rappaport has FAR more class........

3 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Says the guy who loves Landry Jones, Ryan Tannehill, John Skelton (for Mario Williams), that crappy druggie TCU an, Johnny Manziel, etc etc.  

what BB says about a qb, think the opposite. ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

He is a total D-bag (Packers culture!!), but he was right about the lowlife Colts fans.

OP has missed his mark on this one...