Good Josh Allen article from Yahoo

Zerovoltz

In his twitter feed, he asked Beane about the red helmets.

Speaking of Kelly, I asked Beane when we'll see the red helmets full-time again. “Well, we’ve got to win some more games first,” he said. ‘“We’ve got to prove ourselves.” I also asked if we might see a some K-Gun in ‘19: “You never know, we’ll see,” he said with a laugh.

31 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

In his twitter feed, he asked Beane about the red helmets.

Speaking of Kelly, I asked Beane when we'll see the red helmets full-time again. “Well, we’ve got to win some more games first,” he said. ‘“We’ve got to prove ourselves.” I also asked if we might see a some K-Gun in ‘19: “You never know, we’ll see,” he said with a laugh.

Please.....not the red helmets again. They look like gumballs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Anybody watch the video at the bottom with Tirico, Dungy, Florio and Harrison?

While the first 3 express good things coming including possible playoffs Harrison takes it upon himself to disregard the Bills and Allen. He states not enough talent, poor O line and Allen's reckless running. Even jokes to Florio after he expressed positives on the Bills, " I thought I smelled alcohol on you!" How this scumbag of a player is taken seriously as an analyst is mind boggling.

I submit for your viewing pleasure.

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/will-steelers-offense-remain-elite-without-antonio-brown-leveon-bell

Edited by billsbackto81

23 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

While the first 3 express good things coming including possible playoffs Harrison takes it upon himself to disregard the Bills and Allen. He states not enough talent, poor O line and Allen's reckless running. Even jokes to Florio after he expressed positives on the Bills, " I thought I smelled alcohol on you!" How this scumbag of a player is taken seriously as an analyst is mind boggling.

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/will-steelers-offense-remain-elite-without-antonio-brown-leveon-bell

That part along with him talking about the Jets improving their O-line is all I need to see to know he hasn't been paying attention to the Bills at all this offseason he's running off of last seasons team.

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

You’re really endearing yourself here.. I’ll say this for you, you’re consistent.

Because I think the stadium is old and should be replaced? Many Bills fans hold this same opinion...  

Edited by Element115

1 hour ago, Element115 said:

Because I think the stadium is old and should be replaced? Many Bills fans hold this same opinion...  

Dude give it a break.  Some of your takes are downright awful, not to mention as stale as a moldy cracker.  

That word under your avatar Prospects ... that means you are on a leash.  A friendly suggestion...  lighten up.  

months in the Penalty box isn't fun.  Not is getting booted.  

Nice article, thanks for posting.  Bottom line is that Allen now has to show us on the field that he can be that guy at QB.  I'm optimistic.

As an aside I couldn't help but notice that some folks are still talking about that across the body pass he threw in the Detroit preseason game.  Has ANY single play in a Bill's preseason game ever been analyzed to death like this one has?   I choose to focus on the sharp two minute drill Allen & the offense executed when Dabold took the shackles off.  That is worth talking about a week after the game.

7 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

well.... I guess I can cross florio off my list..... Harrison, on the other hand....

Image result for billy madison people to kill

Image result for billy madison people to kill

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Haha (+1) 1