2019 Win Total Prediction  

182 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Wins in 2019?

• 12+
    • 10-11
    • 8-9
    • 6-7
    • 5 or less

Hmm. I would have liked to see 9 and 10 linked together. I bet most would fall in that category.

1 hour ago, Mr Info said:

Nearly 2/3 of votes for >10 wins...makes sense for a Bills board.

That's not true. +50% are 9 or less wins. And there is no way to quantify greater than 10 wins because 10 and 11 are linked together.

11-5

Everything is there, but my biggest concern is if Allen can establish that short passing game. I know he studies Tom Brady but Brady is deadly accurate on those short to intermediate routes and nails them consistently to the point of the passing game becomes an extension of the running game. Isn’t this everybody’s major concern at this point? We have a nice roster but Allen has such a cannon that he puts too much on some throws and lacks decisiveness and timing on quick slants and crossing routes that make up a big chunk of the Erhardt-Perkins offense. It’s a huge question mark. We could win as many as 12 and as few as 6, it all rides on the arm of Josh Allen.

5 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

I would be absolutely shocked this year if the Bills finished with 6 wins. Allen would have to play worse than he did last year for that to happen IMO. The schedule is favorable for the first time I can remember. Jets x2, Dolphins x2, Giants, Bengals, Redskins, Broncos, Ravens, Steelers. All games against teams that have serious question marks. It is not far fetched that Buffalo faces Fitzpatrick, Rosen, Jones, Dalton, Haskins, Flacco, Lamar Jackson and the corpse of Ben Rothlisberger. 

If you polled Jets fans, they have Buffalo under the easy win tab as well. The Dolphins, I agree, but one never knows with division rivals.  Broncos, Ravens, Steelers are all just as good if not better teams than the Bills.  Tend to see a game or 2 where you should win and don't, so im not going to be suprised to see losses to the Giants (Barkley more accurately), the skins or the Bengals.

Allen still doesn't have a lot of receiving weapons, so Im not 100% excited for him. Beasley, if healthy, should have a lot of catches, the rest is pretty unknown.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Maybe if we were in the Colts situation, I could see this being brought up, but luckily for us, we're not.

People don’t live on here - and to search every nook can be a daunting task- that is part of his point, for what its worth. 

1 hour ago, Element115 said:

Wow, 10-11 wins is really leading the poll? 

try to find more than 6 losses on our schedule. I can’t!  

(OK, assuming our execution and McDermott's game management don’t suck ass this season... but i don’t think those are unrealistic assumptions)

8 hours ago, MJS said:

That's not true. +50% are 9 or less wins. And there is no way to quantify greater than 10 wins because 10 and 11 are linked together.

Right now, 10-11 is 58.54% and 12+ is 4.88 which equal 63.42. I said nearly 2/3 of votes for >10 wins. I would have been more accurate to state that nearly 2/3 (66.67) of votes are for >= 10 wins.

9 wins or less are currently supported by 30.08+5.69+.81=36.58 which is less than 50%. The percentages have remained fairly consistent during the poll.