Is there anything more tedious than Fantasy Football talk?

Real football talk isn't enough. Let's add PRETEND football talk to the mix! I get why these nerds get on radio. Shows are long and you have to fill them with something. But no one really knows what players are going to do this season. No one. I don't care that you picked up Shady McCoy for $2 in a late round of an auction draft. You might as well be telling me how many nose hairs you have.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 11
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 8

Schopp/Bulldog get a guaranteed switch to Pandora from me when they start talking about their “moves.” Prolly mostly filler for their lack of preparation as to actual substance concerning the Bills, for example :doh:

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

People that don’t put ketchup on scrambled eggs shouldn’t be trusted.

Is this a cut/paste from the unpopular opinions thread? :D

Also, a lower cal option is hot sauce for the ketchup, but I can’t be mad at you for the premise lol. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Real football talk isn't enough. Let's add PRETEND football talk to the mix! 

You just read my mind. I live in Boston and tuned into WGR (10 minutes ago) to get a "hometown feel" for the Bills as we near the final big cut. Instead, I got a fantasy breakdown, with a very serious piece of advice, "spend your money in the draft if you want a player!" 

For Crissake, this is a big, big week. Show some Bills knowledge and talk REAL football.  

• Like (+1) 4

I personally feel the same as the 0P. But, you know, to each his own. If getting into fantasy football help somebody enjoy the sport and, in particular, the Bills more, so be it. I just tune it out.I don’t watch it, listen to it or click on it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I picked josh Allen #4 overall in my family league. Yup #4. Fantasy football is a blast. I can honestly say I have never really watched any of the shows or listened to it on the radio before though. I just play or chat with my family and coworkers about it every once in awhile. 

A lot of $$$ changes hands in Fantasy Sport, with football being the largest of them. People who are into it seriously on a financial level are always dialed into things like that looking for the perceived edge going into the weekend. I play, but I don't play for money. I have to shell out enough of that on my own without tossing it away trying to guess which Flex-RB is going to put my team over the top that week.  

Adults Participating in this child’s game is to me, a bit odd, especially considering there is real football right there in front of them.  To me it would be as fruitless as participating in fantasy driveway shoveling... just sayin, 

Go Bills