Any All-Pro Bills this year?

6 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Without question, the first Bill that should be chosen is none other than:  LEVI WALLACE

He is quietly having the best season of any player on this elite defense.  He doesn't get near enough credit, and there are a couple games I am not sure we win if not for a couple of critical plays he made.  He has been our best corner over Tre, and thats not to disrespect Tre who is also very good, thats just how good Levi is playing.  He is what Milano was to us last year, a guy playing at an All Pro level and mostly totally under the radar.

There is a lot of football left, and I do think there are other guys who could make their case over the rest of the season...of course Edmunds, Hyde, Poyer, and Tre will probably get the most attention and have a shot.  Hughes and John Brown also could make their case too as the season progresses.  

I believe @Foxx would agree with you on this.

Thanks for bringing Wallace into this discussion. He has played great this season, maybe even better than White has.

When was the last time the Bills had such a strong secondary? McDermott & Beane have done a splendid job in assembling this squad.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Thanks for bringing Wallace into this discussion. He has played great this season, maybe even better than White has.

When was the last time the Bills had such a strong secondary? McDermott & Beane have done a splendid job in assembling this squad.

Yup, and I posted some stats earlier to show he has played better than Tre actually.  He has faced 17 more targets than Tre, yet given up 7 less yards (and Tre gives up 5 more yards per catch against him than Levi) and has a lower comp% against him than Tre does.  Tre has an advantage in INT's as Levi doesn't have any yet though.  Both have been very good this year and massive kudos to Beane and McD on how they rebuild this secondary and defense. 

And best part, they are deep too with some quality players behind them.  They have done an excellent job of finding quality players, even great players via late round picks, UDFA rookies, and unheralded FA signings.  Then adding in 3 straight blue chip prospects the last 3 years in Tre, Edmunds, and now Oliver to go with them.  

We are young, deep, and affordable right now...I think this D will be stout for years to come.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/28/2019 at 7:24 AM, GunnerBill said:

Edmunds is a good bet because if the simple stuff does click his game translates well to garnering national attention - he will make major splash plays in the passing game. 

Tre White has a chance as well but I think he needs to get his hands on more balls. If he can his INT number up a bit then he will be in with a shout. 

Tre or Micah are the only legit guys with a shot and only if they get 7 picks. Possible if they can load up on turnovers against the weak teams. 

10 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

thanks.

there was a reply to my statement that i wanted to respond to about how Tre has it tougher because he gets all the other teams top wideouts but got busy and didn't have the time to chase it down. that comment just is not true. Tre always lines up on the same side of the field. he other teams top wideout does not. Levi gets his fair share of play against the other teams top wideouts too.

i don't think Tre is bad but i think Levi is a blanket out there. he picked right up where he left off last year and has been playing phenomenal this year. 

also... i love the way Neal is rounding into form. it appears that he is a bit streaky in his play but when he is hittin' it, he too is doing well. there have been times where he has just knocked to snot out of the opposing teams player like 3/4 plays in a row..

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yup, and I posted some stats earlier to show he has played better than Tre actually.  He has faced 17 more targets than Tre, yet given up 7 less yards (and Tre gives up 5 more yards per catch against him than Levi) and has a lower comp% against him than Tre does.  Tre has an advantage in INT's as Levi doesn't have any yet though.  Both have been very good this year and massive kudos to Beane and McD on how they rebuild this secondary and defense. 

And best part, they are deep too with some quality players behind them.  They have done an excellent job of finding quality players, even great players via late round picks, UDFA rookies, and unheralded FA signings.  Then adding in 3 straight blue chip prospects the last 3 years in Tre, Edmunds, and now Oliver to go with them.  

We are young, deep, and affordable right now...I think this D will be stout for years to come.  

This is the start of our window, we need to take advantage of it!

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Foxx said:

thanks.

there was a reply to my statement that i wanted to respond to about how Tre has it tougher because he gets all the other teams top wideouts but got busy and didn't have the time to chase it down. that comment just is not true. Tre always lines up on the same side of the field. he other teams top wideout does not. Levi gets his fair share of play against the other teams top wideouts too.

i don't think Tre is bad but i think Levi is a blanket out there. he picked right up where he left off last year and has been playing phenomenal this year. 

also... i love the way Neal is rounding into form. it appears that he is a bit streaky in his play but when he is hittin' it, he too is doing well. there have been times where he has just knocked to snot out of the opposing teams player like 3/4 plays in a row..

Glad that you brought up Siran Neal. Switching from Safety to Nickel Back, if that's what he is, has been a great move for him.

He's done a fine job filling in for Taron Johnson, who I hope is able to make it back for the Miami game.

The secondary is loaded with talent. I have to acknowledge Kevin Johnson & Dean Marlowe as well. They have made plays too.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Glad that you brought up Siran Neal. Switching from Safety to Nickel Back, if that's what he is, has been a great move for him.

He's done a fine job filling in for Taron Johnson, who I hope is able to make it back for the Miami game.

The secondary is loaded with talent. I have to acknowledge Kevin Johnson & Dean Marlowe as well. They have made plays too.

and why i suggested " The Defense" 

The Team is making this happen. Whomever gets Pro Bowl All Pro nods ? will have the rest of the guys to thanks for it.

One of the best defenses i have watched man for man in years. Scheme has plenty to do with it of course and Frazier +McD. But the intelligent awareness and the Zeal for making the play seems to be coming from each player.

Kevin Johnson made such a nice play last week. I had to look at his jersey  close to know he was in. Same with Neall and Marlowe. All making plays. when the ball comes their way. I saw Peko getting pressure and Johnson of the D line getting the work done

as long as the D gets recognized? andy one can make me pleased to make the list !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I don’t know if any player at any position will warrant the numbers to be an All Pro.

Heck, I don’t even know how many Pro Bowl players they are gonna have, which is FINE by me.

Win the SB with no All Pros or Pro Bowlers.............

would you care? I sure as hell won’t.