Any All-Pro Bills this year?

Even though White has been playing well but not the best out of the Bills he is getting the recognition.  So he will have the best shot.

Edmund's is highly touted, has improved markedly and has cred among his peers.  He has the second best chance.

Hyde has been outatanding and has played at a higher level than White and Edmund's and he has begun to get his just due.  He is the most deserved of the three but I think he has the third best chance of being selected.

Even though White is getting the accolades Wallace has been arguably even better.  But he doesnt have the cred, not yet.   

The only players I can see with the numbers to make it as All Pros this year are Poyer and White.  Edmunds is getting a lot of positive feedback recently but he hasnt impacted the game in terms of sacks and ints.   He may be playing better, but his stats are a bit below what he put up last year.    Milano is probably my favorite player on the team, but again he doesnt show up heavy on the stats which I think a lot of national writers look into.   

The Bills are playing really great team football right now. 

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Without question, the first Bill that should be chosen is none other than:  LEVI WALLACE

He is quietly having the best season of any player on this elite defense.  He doesn't get near enough credit, and there are a couple games I am not sure we win if not for a couple of critical plays he made.  He has been our best corner over Tre, and thats not to disrespect Tre who is also very good, thats just how good Levi is playing.  He is what Milano was to us last year, a guy playing at an All Pro level and mostly totally under the radar.

There is a lot of football left, and I do think there are other guys who could make their case over the rest of the season...of course Edmunds, Hyde, Poyer, and Tre will probably get the most attention and have a shot.  Hughes and John Brown also could make their case too as the season progresses.  

This. We haven’t even been on the map really, until the wins starting coming. If it continues, we’ll get flexed games and playoff teams get All Pros.

1 hour ago, egd said:

Pro Bowl selection is not the same as All Pro.

Thanks, Dad. We don’t get any of them either.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Tre White has not racked up a lot of stats thus far in the season.  Opposing QBs are not targeting him.  That makes it hard to get recognition.

Tre is tied for first with CB interceptions at 2 right now

All pro corner usually gets 5-7 ..  Tre gets 3 more and we finish with top pass defense he will all pro

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/28/2019 at 10:19 AM, Mr. WEO said:

If Morse didn't make it on that Chiefs offense last year, no way he could make it on the Bills.

Edmunds is the most likely.

He’s on the right path.... but I think if anyone deserves to get it, it should be Poyer and Hyde

39 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

All pro corner usually gets 5-7 ..  Tre gets 3 more and we finish with top pass defense he will all pro

I just don’t see a zone corner making it - is there precedence for that happening?

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I just don’t see a zone corner making it - is there precedence for that happening?

Josh Norman

Richard Sherman

And like both those guys, Bills don't play 100% zone

It's about 60-40, maybe 65-35

Edited by Buffalo716

Tre White, Hyde, Poyer, Milano and Edumonds all have a shot at it. On offense I don't see any unless Mitch plays really well and there is an injury to a typical All-Pro. I don't see special teams having one either although Haush and Roberts have the ability but I don't see their circumstances lining up for them. But I do think that the defense will for sure have 2-3 or more All-Pros barring injuries. 

I tell yuh one thing Lorenzo Alexander aint to far off that guy plays the whole front seven his effect on defense on only 35% the snaps. The sacks, the qb pressures, pass defence open field tackles. Being the sole real captain that took kyles shoes in the lockeroom. Oh and i forgot 75% special teams snaps so far this year. He is the true heart beat to this defense. And if that dosent make you a ALL-PRO idk what does.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Conlan93 said:

I tell yuh one thing Lorenzo Alexander aint to far off that guy plays the whole front seven his effect on defense on only 35% the snaps. The sacks, the qb pressures, pass defence open field tackles. Being the sole real captain that took kyles shoes in the lockeroom. Oh and i forgot 75% special teams snaps so far this year. He is the true heart beat to this defense. And if that dosent make you a ALL-PRO idk what does.

He has struggled mightily against the run.

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Tre is making a lot of noise this year for his play.  He does need more INT’s but I think big things in store!