Chris Simms is very high on Bills D and McDermott’s scheming

Nice to hear a guy talk about how well McD game plans and "figures out" offenses on a week to week basis.  With Edmunds coming into his own in the middle of the D and an addition like Oliver on the line, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect them to be a top 5 unit and dramatically improve their points against and red zone performance.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 3

51 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Simms seems very high on the Bills recently, from the clips I’ve seen at least. Almost like he actually judges teams on present merit and not lazy stereotypes. Good on him.

A novel idea... let's hope more folks come around to applying thoughtful analysis to current situations. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Florio just tries to move on asap when Simms brings up Buffalo.  He can’t stand the Bills 

Not to mention you could literally hear Florio choking on on Bellicheat's sack while he was talking up how "great" the Patsies are. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I generally like Simms take on players and coaches. He always seems to find things that other analysts overlook. They are generally positive and he does his homework. I share his recent assessments of Allen, Joseph and now McDermott. We all know it takes time.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BigPappy said:

Not to mention you could literally hear Florio choking on on Bellicheat's sack while he was talking up how "great" the Patsies are. 

Yeah what an idiot praising the SB champs. 

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Simms is too good for PFT.  

Would you say this if said something negative about the Bills? ?

17 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah what an idiot praising the SB champs. 

Would you say this if said something negative about the Bills? ?

I’ve enjoyed Simms’ analysis long before Josh Allen was a Bill.  I don’t remember him praising the bills prior to Allen.  Florio is a stooge and I’m confused as to how he runs the show

We have heard it plenty, that McDermott runs a very hard D to play against.

Moreover, you have to think, McDermott has gained that reputation, all while trying to acquire the players and mold talent. Its not like McDermott walked into a boat load of talent to work with.

4 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Simms seems very high on the Bills recently, from the clips I’ve seen at least. Almost like he actually judges teams on present merit and not lazy stereotypes. Good on him.

Is that even allowed? 

• Haha (+1) 1