9-7 This year or bust

If Allen is any good he will find a way to get this team to a winning record. I could care less about the statistics. He doesn’t need to be Mahomes. They don’t even need to make playoffs for that matter..

If this team does not reach 9-7 this year with a favorable schedule and very solid offseason, I have a feeling they will be looking for a new “process” & quarterback. 

Quite frankly I don’t think the bills will ever be good and small markets just can’t compete if they don’t turn things around. 

This year is huge. They need to take a big step forward or never will.  Anything less than a winning record is unacceptable. 

Tired of all these pussys around here making excuses and settling for mediocrity. 

Edited by QBorBust2018
Spell check
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

Fire everyone and burn down the building.

Lol. Really might have to. Basically disgusted over these teams. As well as WGR already talking like 9-7 is unattainable. 

Very very frustrated. Big Allen and McDermott fan. 

I just cant do another ***** rebuild. Won’t be sticking around for that 

2 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Lol. Really might have to. Basically disgusted over these teams. As well as WGR already talking like 9-7 is unattainable. 

First off, no more WGR!! Never ever listen to WGR!! This alone will help your psyche considerably, second, see #1, third rinse and repeat.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Imo 2020 is more the year for the big expectations.  By then if we’re still spinning our wheels is when I’d say it can be blown up 

34 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Quite frankly I don’t think the bills will ever be good and small markets just can’t compete if they don’t turn things around.

Can you go ahead and break down this gem of a sentence for us? Babbling with no direction in sight. Either they will never be good, or they have to turn it around....or small market teams cant compete...or can they? If they just turn it around? So they can?

Wat

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

So I guess if Allen or significant players miss significant time and the Bills finish 8-8, the coach should be fired and Allen replaced, and we're simply settling for mediocrity?

That mentality right there falls right in line with the many reasons why the Bills were spinning their wheels for 17 years...

• Like (+1) 1

Being a fan is supposed to be fun, if you’re this worked up and making ultimatums before the season even starts maybe it’s time to take a step back and just try to enjoy some games this year and not worry about the record. If there is one thing I’m fairly confident in it’s that this regime has quite some time to build a legit winner. I like the steps they’ve taken, doesn’t mean they’re ready yet. Either way this group is going to be here for years to come unless there is some form of epic meltdown this season and next. Other than that strap in cause Beane and McDermott might be around the next 5+ years 

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Tired of all these pussys around here making excuses and settling for mediocrity. 

If you ti ti ... you go seepies ... okay, honey?  Go seepies.

• Like (+1) 1

I think our expectations for the Bills should be even higher: 10-6 minimum, barring catastrophic injuries, with zero blowout losses.

The entire defense is supposed to be dominant, the special teams are supposed to be improved, the running game is supposed to be above average, both QB's should be more comfortable with Daboll's offense, the TE corps have been completely revamped, and the WR's are supposed to have gone from awful to average with serious depth potential for more.

Then you look at the schedule and see only 6 games where the opposing team has more talent: NE, NE, Pitt, Cleve, Philly, Dallas.

There are 10 games where the opponent should be worse: Fins, Fins, Jets, Jets, Wash, NYG, Cincy, Balt, Tenn, Den.

At some point, as a franchise we need to move beyond the feel-good player stories, the platitudes about team-building and leadership, the hand-clapping, the Jesus-praising....and just ***** WIN.

• Thank you (+1) 1