Matt Barkley - taking things more serious?

Hebert19

17 hours ago, QBorBust2018 said:

I wouldn’t rule out Barkley starting at some point. Josh Allen hasn’t learned a thing from last year after watching that horrible pick in the last preseason game 

9-7 or bust for me. They don’t even need to make playoffs. Need a winning record. If they don’t get there I don’t believe this team or Allen will ever be good. 

I bet if he had time to set his feet he gets away with that throw and its complete to Foster.

That said I bet he got  chewed out on film watching day ;)

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I'll say it again in this thread.

There was a reason Matt was not playing ...  Yet I'm glad for it this year

I highly doubt this will be a Kurt Warner repeat.   I'd love it but I doubt it  

I am sure Matt never worked in a supermarket since college.

5 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

But then the NfL will blackball him. ?

Lets not be racist - 8-ball him.

23 hours ago, QBorBust2018 said:

I wouldn’t rule out Barkley starting at some point. Josh Allen hasn’t learned a thing from last year after watching that horrible pick in the last preseason game 

9-7 or bust for me. They don’t even need to make playoffs. Need a winning record. If they don’t get there I don’t believe this team or Allen will ever be good. 

I think you need to take the 'or' out of your screen name if this is how you feel.

On 8/27/2019 at 9:56 PM, QBorBust2018 said:

Lighten up Francis!

22 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Not necessarily.  If playoff position is locked at end of year Bills may desire him start so Josh can get some recovery time.

...Jesus, quite the optimist......recovery?.......tame his run game to when or if for starters......preferred adjective is "rest" for starters because post season spot in locked.....recovery scares the s&$t outta me....:thumbsup:

On 8/27/2019 at 6:56 PM, QBorBust2018 said:

So to be clear, if the team goes 8-8 this year, Allen is a bust and you make Barkley your starter next year?