IMO, Ex Bill Ross Tucker impresses as a color analyst

tomur67

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Tremendous ripoff! LoL...

Because 40¢ a day is just NOT worth it!  Listening to all that needless advertising is so much better.

[Hope your sarcasm meter isn't broken today]

?

well, once smart phones became prevalent i too ditched Sirius ..i have all the music i need on the phone, get podcasts galore, can listen to any radio station i want when ever i want..found no need to spend event he 40 cents a day...and add in the ads are never ending

21 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

well, once smart phones became prevalent i too ditched Sirius ..i have all the music i need on the phone, get podcasts galore, can listen to any radio station i want when ever i want..found no need to spend event he 40 cents a day...and add in the ads are never ending

I have Sirius for the music and convenience.  40¢ /day is tremendous value.  So many other things, so much more we waste $$$$$ on.  Nice having radio to the sky and straight to the satellite.  Simple in car, not fiddling with phone.

20 hours ago, Charles Romes said:

Agreed. I didn’t like him at first on Sirius NFL radio - kind of an annoying voice -  but he has grown on me over the years.  Princeton grad.  He has not been on Sirius for a few weeks.  Hopefully that’s just temporary and he’s focusing on broadcast prep just for the season. 

Sounds like Tommy Chong.  Drones on and on and on..........